Epilogue.

"Heeeheeeheee.."

The silver haired chinese boy giggled gleefully as his eyes peered out from within the locker of the Girl's Locker room at the high school, watching as the girls got undressed.  

"It was totally worth it getting transferred to this school!!" squealed the boy as he continued to peek. "The girls at this school are all top notch! Is there some sort of Sexy Gene being spread around or something? No way the girls all around here can be so top notch!!"

"Okay, I'm going to get dressed now." A girl headed over to the locker the boy  was hiding in.

"Wh-whoops.." The boy whispered as he turned a dial on an odd belt hidden under his school uniform, and suddenly the world slowed down immensely, as if all the girls, the doors, and the world itself were caught in a slice of jell-o or extra solid water. 

The boy whistled, opening the door and walking past the time slowed girl as she continued to look at her friends, talking in slow motion, before he walked into another locker and closed it. 

Time then resumed as normal and the girl opened her locker at normal speed, none the wiser.

The boy giggled and continued to watch through the other locker. "Man those boobs are perfectly shaped. But I haven't managed to find the two big ones yet!"

The boy grinned gleefully as he rubbed his hands together. "The reason I moved to this school in spite of my Territory being so far away.. the reason I took this risk, they say that two of the most beautiful high schoolers go to this school. The legendary Rich Girl  Ophelia Anderson and that punk hottie who breaks all the rules, Erice Tsukuyomi!! EEEE!! if I could just get a peek at their bare bottoms!! OHOHOHOHOHOHO!!"

Blood sprayed from the boy's nostrils as he imagined his thrills. 

And lo and behold. 

"Erice-chan!? Ophelia-chan!?" one of the girls, the one whose friends called her Mika, ran over to the two targets themselvses, who had just entered wearing gym clothes, but also wearing plenty of bandages with Ophelia herself actually possessing a cast for her arm. 

"What happened to you two?!"

"Ah, y-you know, we kinda got in to trouble a bit last night." said Ophelia. "Ben had to push us out of the way when some construction work on our way to the mall got unstable.. a.. and.. well."

"B-Ben-kun!? Is he alright?"

"He's healing, but he'll be back to school before you know it don't worry." said Erice fervently. 

"I-I should go see him." Mika stammered.

"No worries, we can go after school, he's a bit cranky, but he should be fine." said Erice, patting Mika reassuringly on the shoulder. 

Mika nodded and ran to the other end of the room to talk to her other friends. 

As this happened, Ophelia and Erice drew in close to the boy's locker hiding spot. 

This was it.. the moment he had been waiting for. So what if they were covered in bandages. Naked was naked. 

"I can't believe the Demon actually showed up.." Ophelia suddenly muttered.

The boy froze, his eyes steely cold. Did Ophelia Anderson just say-?

"Yeah, it was a miracle we even lived." said Erice. 

"Not a miracle, it was because of that new Alien we never saw before. That one that somehow got unlocked through my DNA.." Ophelia murmured. "How strange. It created a shockwave at the last moment that absorbed some of the attack while you threw in your Water Shield at the same time. You think she was fooled?"

"She definitely thought we died or she would've thrown another attack at us." said Erice.  "She definitely figured out by now that we didn't really die though. But she's probably trying to wait it out a bit, figure out how much of a problem we're going to be. Two Radiances in one place must have been so disturbing that she wasn't thinking straight before. And now she's calmed down she's thinking tactically."

"In any case, for now our priority is to keep Ben safe while he heals up." said Ophelia. "I'm worried Erice, he hasn't woken up yet.. it's been hours."

"Might be a few days, don't worry, that watch will heal him up, it's taken care of worse." said Erice. "H-hey do you need help? That cast looks like its in the way."

The boy's serious listening immediately gave way to a happy look of a man who went to heaven, blood drizzling from his nose as Erice slowly helped  Ophelia undress. 

The boy leaned in, breathing heavily as Erice began to unhook Ophelia's bra... 

"WHAAAAMM!" Ophelia's hand suddenly exploded through the metal door, ripping a hole in the locker, before pulling the boy out by his throat. 

"OWWWAAAA!!" The boy screamed as he was covered in bruises and bloody cuts from having been wrenched through a metal door. 

Ophelia smirked, holding the boy close. "Is your name Ben Tennyson!?"

"N-n-no!?" squeaked the boy. 

"THEN YOU DON'T GET TO SEE ME UNDER THESE GARMENTS DO YOU!?" Ophelia roared, her eyes turning vampire red. 

The next thing the boy knew, he was soaring out the window and flying, screaming, into tree branches where he was caught on his underwear and given a gravity made wedgie..

The boy folded his arms grumpily as he hung from the low branch of the tree.. a strange emblem shimmered and emerged on the back of his hand.

It looked like an hourglass.. 

The symbol for the Contestant known as the Time Traveler.

"Hmph, Ben Tennyson huh?" The boy grunted. 

End of Epilogue.