seventy-three

As days passed by after Twice disbanded a months ago Dahyun started to live with Momo. Sana doesn't know about it during her time without going to Korea.

Jihyo started to work as a model same with Tzuyu, but sometimes she is helping her auntie which is a seamstress, Tzuyu is also going back to her hometown to handle her parent's business. Jeongyeon and Nayeon have their own restaurants, Nayeon also have her sideline. Chaeyoung become a great song writer and a rapper and Dahyun is now an artist. They have different jobs but they still managed to hang out together. They will never forgot each other after so many years of being in a one group.

Dahyun, Momo and Sana are together in the grocery store buying a stock foods. Mina is not with them as she and her girlfriend have a date. Dahyun and Momo already confirmed their relationship in the public same as Mina and Chaeyoung while the others is still single as for Sana's thought.

While buying some foods Sana seperated her way. Dahyun and Momo is always flirting as if she is not there. She hates being single.

"Sana chan!."Momo shouted from afar

"Did you get what you want?."Dahyun asked as they went towards her way

"Not yet, I can't find it."Sana said as the two nodded their heads

"By the way we have a date later, want me to bring you to your apartment?."Dahyun asked with a smile

"No need Dahyun ah, I have my own money or I will just walk around."Sana said

"Just be careful okay?."Momo said as Sana nodded her head

"Yeah, don't worry about me."Sana said

"Were done, shall we pay with it now?."Dahyun asked

"All done so let's go!."Momo said heading towards the counter

Soon Momo and Dahyun seperated their ways using Dahyun's car. Sana was left alone walking around. She didn't want to go home yet. She will just get bored.

A few minutes later she look up the sky and it's dark, sooner or later it will rain.

While walking she felt a bit of water dropping through her skin. It was already raining. She run through the nearest place that is not raining. It's been 5 minutes but she can't find any shelter. She's been walking in the road that's why. The car that was passing by can't stop from running so she has nothing to do but to sat and wait for the bus to stop.

Tzuyu was walking around the street to find her car when she saw a girl sitting next to the bus stop sign while hugging her knees. She's getting wet by the rain. She can't help but to went towards her and help the girl.

She look somewhere if she has a person with her or what. She saw nothing so she immediately hurried towards the girl.

When she's near the girl she realized that it was Sana.

"Destiny is always playing tricks on us again."Tzuyu mumbled as she place the umbrella near Sana's

On the other hand. Sana suddenly felt as if the raindrops had suddenly disappeared from her body so she looked up and saw a beautiful woman holding an umbrella with her hands. Tzuyu smiled to her and with that Sana stood up. They just stared at each other for a few minutes before one of them spokeen up.

"Tzuyu? Why are you here?."Sana asked raising her brows

"I just saw you here, alone. And it seems like you don't have someone with you. You also didn't bring your umbrella."Tzuyu pause as she took her jacket in one hand and gave it to Sana
"Wear that, look at yourself. You get wet in the rain. You should have looked for shelter so that you wouldn't get wet by the rain."Tzuyu said with her expressionless face

"Okay sorry! Next time I wouldn't do this again."Sana said and took the jacket in Tzuyu's hands with a slight pout that Tzuyu couldn't see because she couldn't even look at Sana from her eyes or any part of her face

"I hope you can at least check the weather today so that you are aware if it is raining or what. Didn't you see that it was a bit dark earlier, meaning it could rain anytime."Tzuyu still scolded her, she looked Sana's lips who is now pouting
"Let me bring you to your apartment."Tzuyu said, taking Sana's hands with her

Sana was surprised when Tzuyu suddenly grabbed her hand. Even Tzuyu was surprised at her unexpected action, but she still bring Sana to her car while holding her hand.

It has been a long time since she had touched those hands. And now she still won't get tired of holding on to it even for the rest of her life. She also missed something like this for a long time when she didn't meet Sana and they met again in this kind of situation.

As they arrived at Sana's apartment. Sana insisted Tzuyu to went inside and have some hot chocolate. The rain was getting heavier time by time and the other place is slippery, it's dangerous. This has happened to Tzuyu before, car accident so she just wants her to go home safe.

"Hot coffee?."Sana asked she went to the kitchen, Tzuyu approached her and their face are now getting closer to each other

"I'm okay."Tzuyu said as she held Sana's forehead
"You're so hot."Tzuyu said

"I.. I'm fine."Sana said, eyes not meeting Tzuyu

"No you're not, go take a half bath and..."Tzuyu didn't finish her sentence when Sana fell from her own knees but she quickly catch her
"You're still stubborn as hell."Tzuyu said as she place Sana in her both arms and take her to her room

As she place Sana to her bed. She immediately went towards her closet and find some shirt. She place it on Sana's table and came to the bathroom to wet the towels.

She came back to Sana and held the hem of her shirt. She sighed before  doing it.

"You can do this Tzuyu."she said to herself

As Sana was now only on her undergarments she can't help but to stare at her exposed body. She already saw it in the past, she don't know why she still feel this way.

The room is getting hotter and hotter, the cold weather is not helping. Her sweats are now forming from her face while wiping Sana's body with a wet towel.

When she was done wiping Sana's body she needs to remove her undergarments also. She removed it one by one while closing her eyes. She don't know why she's doing this. They are just the same genders and she already saw Sana naked before.

A few moments later, she was finally done with her business. She sat next to Sana's bedroom while caressing her hair. She is still burning hot.

After a while she didn't notice that she is already falling asleep right next to Sana.