ninety-three

As Sana came back to the place where her three friends was, a black Mercedes benz parked infront of them.

The four girls came out including Tzuyu. They offered a seat for them but then someone's car parked infront of them.

The guy hop out on his car wearing a black shirt and a blue pants. He is also wearing a black shades. He immediately went towards Sana and removes his shades with a wide smile on his face.

All of the stares are at the two lovers. They were watching Tzuyu's reaction who is now with her expressionless face.

When he approached Sana he quickly gave her a kiss on her lips.

"Gross."Jeongyeon said earning a slight slap from Nayeon

"Jeong.."Jihyo glared at her while shooking her head

-

Soon they decided to hang out around the park. They will be very busy this coming days so they will enjoy this day for sure.

They started to walked outside together while the others is gossiping about Yuta and Sana. Yuta is a nice guy and he always cares for Sana but for them they want Tzuyu for Sana not because Tzuyu is their friends but Tzuyu can really make her happy than Yuta gave to her.

"Can we just stay here?."Yuta said gesturing at the bench infront of them

"How about them?."Sana asked looking at her friends

"Oh just wait here and were going to eat."Dahyun said pulling Momo to the restaurant

"Hey! Wait for us!."Chaeyoung said with Mina in her hands, chasing them

"I'm not hungry shall we just stay here too?."Jihyo said as the remaining girls just nodded their heads

They sat next to the bench where Sana and Yuta was. They can't help but to steal a glances every minutes to the two lovers.

"Look, Sana is really happy with that guy."Tzuyu said with a sad smile

"It's not too late Tzu, they are just in a relationship, not married yet. You still have a chance."Jeongyeon said to the side

"We believe in you Tzu."Nayeon said

With the moment of silence a few guys suddenly went to the middle of the place not far away from the bench that they are sitting. The people in the middle started to increased while facing them.

They started to felt uncomfortable knowing that the people that is infront of them is facing at their direction.

Suddenly, the music starts and the people started to dance. The dance was amazing they are all synchronized. They also have a great outfits.

The crowd started to increase to watch the people who is dancing. In the middle of the dance floor, the kids started to went in the middle to also dance.

Yuta suddenly stood up and joined the dance. Sana felt speechless while watching Yuta's move. The crowd stared to circled and the other people who is watching them take out their phones, capturing the scene. Yuta approached Sana and held her hand taking her through the middle.

While the people are dancing Yuta kneeled down taking Sana's hands with his'.

She was shock at first, she was speechless while looking at Yuta's eyes. The other people started to cheer for them. Sana's friends also came and look at them.

"Will you marry me Sana?."Yuta said while looking intently to Sana's eyes

Tzuyu felt a sting on her heart while looking at them. She witnessed the most hurtful scene in her entire life. She is very remorseful knowing that the person she loves, already love someone else.

She didn't even walk out because maybe she should have witnessed that situation. It's as if she wakes up to the fact that she's no longer the one that Sana loves and she's already too late.

She will admit when she explained to Sana all her side she thought she could still be with her, she still hoped that when the time passed by she will be with Sana again. She hope that maybe Sana can accept her love again.

But her world collapsed even more when she heard the next word coming out from Sana's mouth.

"Y.. Yes Yuta I will marry you."Sana said and she did not realize that her tears were already falling down from her face

It hurts so much because you witnessed the things you don't want to happen the most. That you see the person that you love is going marry, but it's not you.

You can see the smile on the face of Yuta in front of her beloved, he immediately gave her a tight hug. Everyone was shouting and they looked very happy. But then Tzuyu is crying while watching it. She felt that while the people were happily applauding them, she felt like they were becoming happy because she was hurting.

Someone suddenly took her hand and take her out somewhere. She didn't even look at the latter's face because her eyes are watering. She just let that someone pull her and take her away to the most hurtful scene she ever had witnessed.

Tzuyu just felt a warm embrace while tapping her back.

"Tzuyu, you know that you're already hurting by what you see. Why haven't you left yet?."a familiar voice said, she turn Tzuyu's head to face her and cupped her face
"Why are you being like this? Why are you making hard of yourself? Why is it that even if she is already hurting you, she is still the one you will choose?."Elkie said and that made Tzuyu cry again

"I... I need to see that thing.. A.. And now it's clear to my mind. We're not really the one for each other."Tzuyu said as Elkie wiped Tzuyu's tears using her thumb, feeling pity to the girl that she loves the most

"I don't want to see you hurting like this Tzu, you need to rest. Let me take you home."Elkie said trying her best to smile

Elkie also help Tzuyu for Sana, she even try to make Sana jealous just to know if she still loves her. She is willing to help Tzuyu just to get Sana again, but now she is going to marry Yuta. They can't do anything now.

She don't know why Tzuyu needs to suffer like this.

First, her father don't want them together and now this. She's also hurting knowing that her beloved is being hurt like this. She thought, why not just her? Why can't she just be hurt than the woman she loves, she can still bear that pain, not like seeing Tzuyu being hurt like this.