Chapter 8 - Bitter fight

Hi guys, thanks again for the wait. I hope everyone is doing fine! I am thinking about starting a tiktok or whatever with me reacting to all your fabulous comments. They keep cracking me up and giving me life! Do tell me if you'd like that. Dunno if it will be any quality content rofl. As well, I'd still love hear your recommendations on what you'd like to read! I'll keep trying my best to write more frequently. Unfortunately, life is biting me in the ass at the moment.  I hope this short chapter will make you happy <3

Lots of loveeeeee

------------

The both of them sat together on the ground, both robbed. Both full of adrenaline. Harry looked at him, a thousand questions going through his head. What would come next? What was the most plausible thing to say or do?

"You won't tell, will you?" Harry asked at last, immediately regretting the question. This would only make him sound more gay. He wished he'd shoved his entire theory into the trash. He had a fucking concussion and a weird fucking dream. End of story. Goodbye.

"Fuck?!" Draco brawled, immediately back on edge - the vein on his forehead seemed close to popping. "Are you taking the piss? If you tell anyone I'll bloody kill you. I will kill you. Trust me, I can." If anyone knew Harry had kissed - or tried to kiss - him, everyone would know or assume their lips must have touched. No one was allowed to know that. No one. Ever.

Harry sighed of relieve, yet felt close to collapsing on the ground like a melting chocolate frog crying for mercy in front of a sunny window. Once he'd collected himself, he tried to get up, ready to make his leaving.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Draco hissed as he also got back onto his feet.

"Dunno. Out of here?"

Draco grabbed him by his collar, nearly lifting him up with one hand as he pushed him against the wall. Harry's head nearly slammed the racks above the dressing benches.

"I don't think so. You're staying here until I know one hundred percent sure you won't babble to your freaky little friends."

"Oh," Harry scoffed, "You're saying my friends are freaky?"

Draco growled, grabbing Harry's chin as he came awfully close - forcing him to keep eye contact.

"You little shit," the blonde gritted through his teeth. "Your mummy must've dropped you during birth."

Harry struggled. "Shut your filthy mouth, Malfoy."

Draco scoffed, clenching his teeth with a smile. "Says you, fucking fruit."

Harry looked him in the eye, stone cold, and remained quiet until Draco finally let go of him.

"Thought so," the blonde stated, feeling in control. "One word, Potter. One word and I will end you."

It would've been an understatement to say that he'd made the wrong decision. His plan didn't go as planned, at all, and he'd probably started something that wasn't going to make his staying at Hogwarts any better. He had to leave the castle, for now, just in case he'd stumble upon Malfoy again in the following hours.
Once he'd managed to leave, he dragged his ass over to Hogsmeade - hoping he would be able to forget about his mistakes after a couple of drinks. His face was fluttered and his face was bruised. No one was going to believe he had a talk with Professor McGonagall (and if they did someone for sure had to call child-support).

All his friends were sitting in The Three Broomsticks, celebrating their victory when Harry slouched through the entrance - his eyes looking dull and his mouth a little thirsty.

"Harry, what happened?" Neville looked concerned and tried to get up from his chair - nearly dropping his Mimbulus mimbletonia: a very rare plant that looked a little bit like a cactus.

"Why is he always covered in blood?" Ginny whispered.
"Oh my God, Harry!" Hermione rose from her chair as well, quickly grabbing the pot from Neville's hands without looking and she put it down on the table for safety. "What happened? Are you alright?"
Harry smiled pensively, waving his hand to chuckle it away. "Nothing, it's stupid." He looked over his shoulder to the bartender and raised his hand. "Can I get one butterbeer?"
"Harry?" Hermione repeated as she finally walked up to him. "You're hurt. What on earth is going on?"

Harry smiled faintly when he was handed his drink and moved over to the table, gesturing her to calm down.
"It's nothing, I swear. Just had a small disagreement."

"So he is a nutter," Ronald stated.
Neville looked at the both of them, in fear, and shook his head. "I've heard a story about-"
"Nobody cares," Ginny muttered as she shuffled on her seat, only realizing after how harsh that sound. "Sorry," she apologized. "Just, no more negative stories, okay? You're scaring us."
"With Professor McGonagall?" Hermione rushed through raising a brow, clearly not buying it.

"What do you think?" Harry replied somewhat annoyed as he sipped his beverage.

"Then what happened?"

"I'd appreciate it if you'd let it go, 'Mione. I'm fine. Nothing to worry about. Now let's celebrate our victory."

Hermione shook her head. She was awestruck. Without another word she gathered her belongings and left, leaving her drink half-finished. Ron stared at the beverage, both confused and worried, and became awfully small as he took another sip of his own. "He's lost it," he muttered behind the rim of his glass, hiding behind a wall of foam.
"Professor McGonagall didn't really do that, he Harry?" Neville rocked on his chair looking as if he were close to crying.

"Of course not," Ginny reassured him as she patted his back. Her eyes were fixated on Harry and she looked a little mad. "I bet it's Malfoy."

Harry ignored her, staring at the walls with a smile - pretending to have a great time although it felt like he was about to have some explosive diarrhea.

"No way," Ron decided to come back from his hidey-hole. "Malfoy wouldn't be able to get to him. He's such a bean. Remember when 'Mione hit him!"

Ginny and Neville eyeballed him. They weren't there.

"Well, he ran like a chicken. Bwak-bwak-bwok! Harry would destroy his ass!"

"I don't know," Ginny shrugged as she gathered the empty glasses from the table.

"Harry, I'm having your back here." Ron waved his arms. "Earth to Harry?"

"Huh?" Harry blinked his eyes, his butterbeer close to spilling, and he forced himself back to the present.

"You'd totally destroy Malfoy's ass in a fight, yeah?"

Harry nearly choked as he tried to take another sip of his drink, smashing his drink against the table as he bumped his chest - coughing his lungs out.

"Oh," Ron gaped as he watched the door swing open. Draco Malfoy entered the pub, rubbing his knuckles as he took his time to overview the place - his eyes eventually meeting Ron's. "No way," Ron's mouth remained open.

"I rest my case," Ginny grinned as she walked away to order another drink.