Chapter 19

Axel's POV:

Josh has been very suspicious ever since that time from when he asked to help find Theo, I couldn't delay the inevitable and had to confront him. As I was free after doing my beta duties, I called Josh to the pack house, I never told him the reason for him being called but he came nonetheless.

As he arrived, I ushered him into a secluded room. I had Katie listen out for any confessions or any type of hints about Josh. "So Josh, I know it was sudden for me to call you hear but it needed to be done sooner or later" I stated, Josh nodding showing that he was at full attention and listening to every word that I was saying. "So, I wanted to talk about what you have been doing most nights"

"What do you mean beta Axel?"

"You know... your duties" There was a long silence, it was almost deafening.

"Well, I have been helping other wolves in the pack like our food stock and attend anything that can help the pups at the nursery" He isn't lying, I have seen him doing some work at the pup nursery. But recently I've been told some information from the front gate guards and the wolves at the nursery. "Yes, you have been helping at the nursery, which we are all grateful for, but I have received some information that you have been sneaking out of the pack borders without permission from the alpha or me. Why?" He tensed up and said nothing. I sighed and stood up with anger in my eyes "If you have something to do with Theo, you Luna, disappearance... mark my words you will pay for what you have do to this pack" I left the room slamming the door and commanding the wolves to remove him from the room and the house. I will never trust Josh until there is proof that he is innocent.

~~~

Theo's POV:

As I woke up, I looked around seeing myself on a mattress... A DISGUSTING MATTRESS!! It had stains that were a mixture of dark red and a yellow-orange colours. There were a few black spots on the mattress, but massive parts of the corners were completed covered in black. It looked like paint, or this mattress was burnt. As I looked around, the walls around me looked like they were burnt as well... wait... AM I BEING TRAPPED IN A BURNING BUILDING. I started struggling to get up not realising that my arms and ankles were both handcuffed to the metal bedframe. My heart is racing faster than the rabbits I used to catch, and I was in a cold sweat. After a while I hear a chuckle from someone, their voice was so deep that I felt the vibrations run down my spine making me freeze. I looked up to see my uncle smiling proudly at me "can't escape now can you pup?" he said. I said nothing but growled at him. He let out a snort smirking at me "so pathetic".

⚠ EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC DO NOT READ IF YOU SENITIVE TO ANY TYPE OF GORE ⚠

I felt hands grabbing my ankles and my wrists as I was being flipped over getting chained to the bed again making me helpless and unable to move. I felt something cold press my leg moving up along the side of my body causing goose bumps to appear in that area. I felt my heart speed up and pound against my chest feeling like it was gonna burst through. I heard a maniacal chuckle coming from someone's throat and all of a sudden, I felt the coldness of the blade run across my leg making me scream in agony. I felt my eyes well up as well as a stinging sensation along the side of my thigh and a cold liquid slowly running down. Not even a second later another scream erupted from my mouth as another slash from the blade went across my back making the tears that were weld up in my eyes run away. I felt my blood run down my back and my leg and it wasn't a small cut that you get from falling over, this was a wound that can make u bleed a river.

Slash after slash after slash... it was never... ending. I could feel my own blood leaving my veins and dripping onto the mattress that I was laying on. The tears that were leaking from my eyes never stopped but my cries of pain lessened as my body became numb... numb to this pain. The laughter and the smirks that I could hear and see from the corner of my eyes made me feel hopeless that Noah would find me anytime soon, I was alone like from the start and this time... I can't escape.

After some time, the slashing from the blade halted and I was hoisted up do I was standing on my wabbly legs looking at the fuckface himself smirking at how I looked. "Look at you, so weak and helpless, can't even stand on your own two feet without wobbling" his smirk grew on his face, he loved seeing someone hurt, crazy fucker "go and have a look at yourself nephew" As if I had a choice, I was dragged in front of a mirror, my vision was too blurry from the lack of blood and tears but I saw a mixture of red and white, I was a blood fountain by the amount of red lines I saw on the white canvas figure... I was chuckled onto the bed and left there with sounds surrounding me and two small, soft hands touching every wound that was on me... what were they doing? A second later a sharp pain washed over me making me yelp. I looked over to who was at my side noticing it was the girl that followed Jay wherever he went with fear in her eyes. Was she... bandaging me?! What the hell? Even if I wanted to stop her from touching me and putting whatever stuff onto me, I couldn't as I'm so weak so I just let her wrap me up like a tree you do for Christmas or whatever it's called.

After she attended my wounds, she sat me up supporting me and started feeding me. I refused to open my mouth when she pocked my lips with the spoon gently. "You need to eat Theo, I can't let you die" she whispered to me, her voice was shaky yet still soft, it wasn't a lot but it still made me open my mouth when she fed me, the small smile that grew on her face when I eat it made me wonder who she was and how she got all tied up in my uncle's and me feud. When I tried speaking, it only came out as raspy noises making her softly shush me "save your energy Theo, your gonna need every ounce of it..." she said with a sympathetic look in her eyes. I'm having so many thoughts running in my head about this girl, I don't know if I should trust her, or should I not... but one thing never left my mind was when Noah will turn up and help me...

Hurry Noah... I don't know how long I can survive for...