Chapter 29

A/N: so sorry it's been awhile a huge technical issue happened with my pc causing all of my work to be deleted, but I'm finally back and carrying on with this story :)
~~~

Theo's POV

I missed everyone so much, especially Noah. I thought I was never gonna be able to come back by the goddess managed to find a way to bring me back. I will always be in her debt. But for some reason, her own words still play on my mind, saying that I have amazing friends who will protect me and seeing that psycho finally getting what he deserves... I couldn't be happier. Especially now that I am back with my mate and my friends and this pack.

So much has happened, and it all happened to fast. But now it's coming to an end and my life is becoming complete. As I looked at Noah, I wrapped my arms around him like vines feeling the waterfall of tears run down my face "I missed you so much Noah, I'm so sorry that I gave my life for our pup, I couldn't lose her, but I saw what you were like, and it was heart-breaking-"

"Wait you was watch me even after we spoke in my dream?" Noah asked with tears running down his face,

"Yes of course I was, how could I not" I replied as I frowned at him, how could he say that "the audacity of you for thinking I wouldn't" changing my frown with a cheeky grin even though my face looked like I've been crying for years but at least it made my mate smile and hug me tightly wrapping my legs around him and carrying me. "He is back! My mate is back!" my mate howled with glee leading to the rest of the pack who have gathered in the pack house to join in, leading to a symphony of howls and I could help but howl as well, leading to me capturing my mans lips softly. Its good to be in your arms again Mr Alpha I said through our mind link and he answer by putting me down onto my wobbly legs and capturing my lips in a hungry kiss, "you better not do this stunt again pup, I don't think I can bare it again" we both laughed.

~~~

Noah's POV

We both decided to shift into our wolves and shoot out of the building like a bullet and to the rest of the pack and decided to do a gigantic celebration for the miracle of Theo aka our future Luna for returning to our pack and the breath of life given to him. After some time when the sun was slowly starting to set causing the clouds to turn into a purply-pink shade of colour and the sky turning to a yellowy-orange, we both decided that we wanted to head back to once again our home and we both looked at each other with that small glint knowing what we both want. I had to admit that I too much pent up energy that needed to be used, doesn't matter if he has been kinda dead for goddess knows how long but we both needed it, we needed to bond again, and you guessed it. We both needed each other... well more like I wanted to be inside him (What can I say he is mine and he was the one who suggested it as well in the end), but I love him for it. This will be one hell of a night.

After that long night of losing count of how many rounds and catching up with each other, we both went downstairs to be gracefully greeted by none other than Axel and Katie, Katie looked like a hot mess with her hair everywhere and the bags underneath her eyes. But Axel was more or less the same, his hair was spiking up and also had bags under his eyes and he looked more pissed than Katie. "Did you seriously had to do it all night even after Theo got his life back like ten minutes before you started?" Axel moaned as he rubbed his eyes. I looked towards Theo who had a small blush on his cheeks as I had to carry him after our last night antics. I couldn't help but smirk at his reaction "Sorry Axel but could you blame me?" I replied. He thought about it for a couple of seconds and shrugged, "I guess I can't blame you, especially after how you was when your precious mate wasn't here." Theo got off of my hip and then limped to the kitchen and started cooking and we all followed suit and helped each other.

Then the sound of little one then started to cry, "I'll go and feed her" Theo said already making , I was about to intervein and say that I would do it but he cut me off saying "I wanna be able to spend time with my baby, its been so long" and I couldn't stop him now as Theo went upstairs I turned around and looked up at Axel and Katie, they had a smile on their face and they both hugged me tightly "Give him time with her, he wasn't able to hold her before his life was ripped from him with a difficult choice, share it with him soon" Kate soothingly whispered into my ear, I nodded and sat on the couch. About an hour later Theo came downstairs with little Ella in his arms and came to me and sat down on my lap snuggling all of us together, take a picture of this Axel, they're asleep on me I mind linked and without any delay there was Axel taking the picture as I close my eyes and kept them close, done Axel mind linked to me and he shows me the picture, this will be perfect for the special day that will be coming for us soon, but when is the question and how can I ask you is another.