Marauders And The Beginning (2)

Inspired by: J.K Rowling's Harry Potter Series.

Contents:
Chapter 7- Quidditch.
Chapter 8- Monthly Disappearance.
Chapter 9- Christmas.

Marauders &
The Beginning...

By,
Itz Sky Here.

Marauders And The Beginning,
Part: 2

|———————|

Chapter 7: Quidditch.

"NO!" Remus screamed and put a pillow over his head. "Why!?" Sirius whined and James sighed. The sun shone brightly through the window as remus cuddled into his blanket even more. "Because first, IT'S EARLY IN THE MORNING! Second, IT'S A WEEK DAY, and third, I DON'T LIKE QUIDDITCH!" They dramatically gasped and yelled back. "That's why we're taking you to the pitch so you don't hate quidditch anymore! It's a crime!"

"Hate? I don't hate it? I use don't like it." Remus grumbled but James and sirius were too busy talking on their own and ignored him. "We must make his love Quidditch."

"How can someone hate it?"

"I know right we gotta make him play at least once then he'll love it!"

"Yes!"

Then they rushed out the door. Remus thought they left his alone but boy was he wrong. A minute or two later they rushed back in but this time with two more students.
"So where's this Quidditch hater?" A male's voice asked and remus snapped his head up from his sleeping position. He looked back to see billius and another boy billius's age, who had brown hair, light green eyes and overall pretty well built.
"Here, Charlie." Sirius pointed at remus who glared at him.

"Hmm..I'm Charlie wood....so why do you hate quidditch?"
The boy—charlie—asked him and remus frowned. "As I said, I don't hate quidditch, I just don't like playing it." Charlie had a disappointed frown on his face. "You're right, this one would be tough to handle." He told them.

"This one?" Remus asked billius. "And how come you're here?"

"Well, I'm the beater for the Gryffindor team so I thought I'd tag along to deal with the problem."

"Problem?" Remus realised they were calling him the problem. "Okay let's take him, maybe he could be a seeker or something?" Billius asked.

"No I think a chaser would be more appropriate-" Charlie was cut off my Remus spluttering.

"I am not going anywhere." He said and shoved his face in his pillow. Both older boys sighed and walked to each side of his bed. Before James and sirius could process what was happening, they grabbed the quilt remus was laying on and flipped him off the bed. "Ouch!" he yelped when he landed on his arse.