Close Encounter

"Damn, Billie wasn't joking. You do have a man-sized cock on you. It's bigger than my boyfriend's for sure."

(She licks her lips slowly. She moves closer to me and rubs her fingers slowly up and down my shaft. I could smell the faint scent of her perfume. It smelled like lavender.)

"Does it bother you? Me being this close to you? All alone, just the two of us?" (She breathes softly into my ear.)

(She was making me hard. I started to forget all about Billie. Focus bro'!)

"I can bare it if you can."

(Claudia laughs.)"Oh, you're bearing it alright."

"I thought you had a boyfriend?"

"I do. Besides, if you ever tell my boyfriend what just happened here. I'll tell Billie that you were only using her...are we clear?"

"Crystal."

"Good...get shaved. We got to leave soon."

(She gives my cock a playful tug, then goes to leave the room, but I grab her arm, pulling her tight against me. If she wanted to flirt, I could play the game too. I guide her hand back towards my cock, as she begins stroking it again. I unbutton her shorts and begin to pull the zipper down, exposing her pink lace panties. 
I slowly slide my hand into her panties.)

(She lets out a gasp and places her hands on mine. We hold eye contact, our hearts racing. She quickly leaves the room.)

"That was fun." (I smile, as I lather up to shave.)

(A little more than an hour later, after getting a much-needed haircut. The private jet is heading towards Los Angeles. Claudia keeps trying to make small talk with me, but I'm not very talkative.)

"You okay? First time on an airplane? You're not gonna be sick, are you?"

"No, I'm fine. It's just...I don't understand. If Billie's struggling, why didn't she call me? I would've tried to help."

"I don't know. Billie can be a bit head-strong sometimes, she doesn't like admitting she needs help with anything. Just hear her out first...okay? Go from there."

"Alright."

"Well, we better get some sleep. It is a six-hour flight."

"Six hours?"

"Yes. So, I guess I'm gonna have to use your chest as my pillow. Like Billie did."

"Say what?"

(Claudia grabs my left arm, and drapes it around her shoulders, as she snuggles closer.)

"Don't complain. I can tell you're attracted to me."

"Is this another one of your games?"

"Games? Oh, so you were aware that I was only messing with you in the bathroom?"

"Were you?"

"What's that supposed to mean? Of course, I was! I told you I had a boyfriend."

"Uh-huh...and how many other guys have you played this game with besides me?"

"Well...I mean...Okay, so you won that round. Now let's get some sleep."

'What have I gotten myself into?' I think, as we both fall asleep.)

(We both wake up hours later. I remove my arm from around her shoulders. Claudia has her hand resting between my legs.)

"Hmm...now I understand why Billie enjoys being with you." (Claudia says.)

"I'd like to keep it that way...okay?" I reply.

"Sure. Didn't you enjoy being so close to me for 6 hours?"

"Yes." (It didn't even cross my mind to say 'No.')

(Laughs)"Well, at least you're honest. That's a big plus for Billie."

(Shrugs)"I don't believe in lying to someone. I mean... I've never seen the point of it."

"Even if the truth might hurt them?"

"Let's say that you lie to someone, so you don't hurt their feelings. If the truth comes out later, and they find out you lied to them, won't they be even more upset?"

"Hmmm....good answer. I never thought of that."