one.

"And that's it for today, guys! I'll be back tomorrow with yo-"

A Discord notification popped up, interrupting the ending speech I usually give at the end of the stream.

Dream#1970 has sent you a friend request. Press here to accept.

"HOLY SHIT! DREAM JUST FUCKING ADDED ME ON DISCORD GUYS!"

I'd grown quite a big audience over the past four months, having just hit 500k followers on Twitch. But for Dream to add me, that was unexpected - I didn't even think he knew who I was?

"Two minutes, guys. I'll see what's he's said," I said to my viewers, the number of them beginning to rise.

Dream#1970 has sent you a message. Click to view.

From Dream#1970 to CheesyBrie#2067:
"Hey Brie! I'm looking for new members for the SMP as we are having a big lore event in a few hours. I know it's sudden, but how would you feel about joining the SMP, and helpings with some lore today? You wouldn't have to stream it, just be a part of some scenes."

Lost for words, I stared at Dream's messaged dumbfounded. I quickly pressed the end stream button, leaving the only noise in my room to be the quiet humming from the PC next to me.

I lay down on the ground, the floor covered in chip packets and crushed monster cans. I should really try to at least try to keep this place clean.

I stay there for a few minutes until my computer pinged again. Sighing, I get back up and stare emptily into the screen.

From Dream#1970 to CreamyBrie#2067:
"Brie? You there?"

From CreamyBrie#2067 to Dream#1970:
"Sorry! I was just ending stream. I'd love to join the SMP. Would I need to log on later tonight, as it's the election results?"

From Dream#1970 to CreamyBrie#2067:
"Yeah. Here's an invite to the Discord server, Wilbur can help explain what's going to happen tonight."

Dream#1970 invited you to dream smp server, with 32 members online.

I took a sip of the monster in front of me, the boost of energy helping me focus. I clicked the highlighted text, being met with the server in question.

From Wilby:
"AYYYY! Brie, glad you're here! Jump in the voice chat called "script2" and we'll explain what the plan is."

I scrolled down what almost seemed like an infinite amount of voice channels.

CheesyBrie has joined script2.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Brie! How you doing?" said that familiar British accent. It was weird hearing him say my name. I could feel my heart in my chest - it was heavy with all the blood and adrealine rushing through my body.

"I'm doing awesome... I mean, I just got whitelisted on the internet's most popular Minecraft server. Pretty sure I'm about to make some serious cash."

Two voices laughed.

"So, let's go over this script."

Is that Jschlatt? Holy shit!

"Wait... Can you put your camera on please, guys? I don't like talking to just a black screen?" Wilbur asked, turning his own camera on. He was sat in his office.

"Sure."

I turned on my camera, revealing the mess of a room behind me.

"Sorry... I need to clean up," I said, quickly apologising.

"It's neater than mine," Schlatt said, his camera now on.

"That's because you threw cereal all over it."

"Ooooo, you watch Schlatt? I think we got a simp here, big guy!"

I never thought I would want to punch Wilbur, but I do now.

"No! I just enjoy his content."

That was bullshit.

"Sure, like you don't have a big fat crush on me. I am a women magnet, after all."

I just laughed, leaning back in my chair.

"Stop messing about! This is important! We only have five hours left- Oh, fuck. Tommy wants to speak to me. Are you okay with explaining it, Schlatt?"

"Whatever you say, British boy, Go talk with your man child."

Wilby left "script2".

"Right... This is pretty simple. You know how I entered myself into the election?"

I nodded, sitting up.

"So I need a running partner... And that's going to be you. Depending what happens, it'll change the story. If me or Quackity wins, I become president, and you and him are both vice president. Then I would exile Wilbur and Tommy."

"And if Pog or Coconut win?"

"We'll be exiled from L'Manberg. Then Wilbur will come up with something later on."

"Sounds good."

"So, uh... Where do you live?" he asked, straightening his cap. Weird question, but ok

"Austin, Texas."

"Really? I'm hoping to move there soon."

"Oh, cool."

I was trying not to release my inner fan girl, and trying to play it cool.

"Wait... Is that my plushie on your bed back there?"

It was.

"Huh? Oh, no, definitely not! It's just a plushie."

Again, my cheeks flushed red.

"Right... I need to go do some things. See you tonight."

And like that, he left the Discord call.

big guy left "script2".