four.

I heard a group of meows behind me as my phone began to buzz.

I'd accepted the fact that what Minx had sent me was probably true, and my stomach was eating away at itself. I reluctantly answered it.

"Uh, hey Brie. You finished your work yet?"

"Just finished yeah."

"You need to log onto the SMP with me. You can stream if you want. I'll be in VC5."

He hung up, letting me log onto the SMP. Nothing had changed much, so I left it idle as I opened Discord. Just the regular spam of notifications from my personal server and a few pings from the smp server.

From Big Man Tommy:

"Hey guys! We're going to be doing a lore stream tonight, and we need me, Wilbur, Fundy, Schlatt, Tubbo, Brie, Niki, Quackity, Karl and George online. If you're online and wanna stream your perspective, go ahead."

From Wilbur Soot:

"You guys should roughly know what's gonna happen. Last stream me and Tommy were exiled, and Schlatt became president. I sent you all a copy of the script this morning."

I got up Twitch, getting ready to start stream. I joined the Discord call with Schlatt, switching my camera on.

"Sup- Oh my fucking god-"

I quickly remembered I was wearing his merch and turned off my camera and took it off.

"You're seeing things, Schlatt."

"Right... Just start your stream already Brie."

I did, the usual starting soon screen playing. It was filled with rainbows, gifs of me being an idiot and my little animated character in the corner. The chat flooded with people as I titled the stream, "Day Two On The Dream SMP || Lore."

Holy shit, are we gonna get more Brie and Schlatt content?

Can't wait to see what happens!

POOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

And of course, there was the flood of my emotes and 'pogchamps.' The screen loaded up, me waving at the screen.

"Hey guys, how y'all doing? Anyway, let's get loaded in."

Minecraft loaded in, showing where I'd been yesterday. I joined VC4, where Schlatt was making his first speech of the day.

"-So... I say, we take down the walls. What do you say, Brie?"

I pulled a confused face, pretend to not understand.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I said, we take down the walls. And it's sir to you."

"Oh, sorry sir! Yes, of course! If that's what you'd like to do."

I'd changed my Minecraft skin from the usual girl wearing a purple shirt and tie, with a block of cheese on her head to a red shirt and tie, similar to Schlatt's.

"Right then... Get to work then."

My character walked off towards the wall to help.

"Where are you going, Brie?"

"I- I'm helping them clean up."

"No. You're staying right here."

I flipped him off, looking over at the chat.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SPICY~

WAIT WHAT THIS IS AWESOME AHHHH