seven.

The lights twinkled on outside my house as I booted up the old PC I kept downstairs for Schlatt to play on.

"You sure you're alright doing it on here? I'm scared it'll crash or something," I said as he sat down on the office chair that had been shredded countless times by my cats.

"It's alright. If it does make some stupid ass joke about it," he replied, sitting down,"I like old computers and shit anyways."
"It's not that old."

"it'll do fine, Brie. It's just some stupid Minecraft server. It's not that big a deal, really."

Except you're on it and I really don't wanna embarrass myself. His warm hand grazed my cheek, lighting them on fire.

"You're really warm, are you alright?" He asks, putting a hand to my head, "You're not sick, are you?"

"God, who are you, my mother?" I say jokingly. He smirks, and I break the silence by saying, "I'm gonna go set my PC, alright?"

"Ok, bye!" he says loudly before toning down to say, "love you."

"Oh... Yeah, I think it's a bit soon for that," I mumble and he goes pink. I stumble upstairs with embarrassment, despite it not being my fault  I don't feel as strongly as he does. I mean, I'm sure I will with time but this is moving too fast for my liking.

-

"Welcome to the second stream on the Dream SMP!" I announce to my viewers with a brave, smiling face and trying my best to not scream the house down. The chat was filling with responses of excitement and encouragement making the smile on my face actually genuinely there. It was amazing to know there was thousands, maybe a few million, people cared about me and took time out of their day to watch me play Minecraft with a bunch of adolescents.

"Oh my fucking god, if Discord crashes one more time - oh hi Brianna!" Tommy says in voice chat. I looked in my DMs to see a message from Wilbur, presumably about what happened with Schlatt. I opened them up while chat still loaded in.

1 unopened messages from Wilby#6969. Click here to open.

From Wilby#6969 to CreamyBrie#2067:

Hey Brianna, Schlatt mentioned he would be staying with you for a week or so and I'm a little worried he is coming off a little strongly towards you, but there is something I need to share with you about him. After stream today, would you mind calling me - I won't take up too much of your time.

From CreamyBrie#2067 to Wilby#6969:

Yeah, he has kinda been coming off a little confident for only having knowing him for a little while, but maybe what you have to say explains it. And don't worry about taking up any of my time I'm not very busy.

"Right, who's ready for some Minecraft? Can I see some pogs in chat?"

I loaded gradually into the world, noticing I was late as they were already talking in the voicechat. 

"Wilbur, you know very  well it is inappropriate for you to be here... Oh, Vice President Brie, could you please talk some sense into this complete utter idiot before I have to call for the president and security?"

"Yeah of course, Secretary Quackity... What seems to be the problem, Wilbur?"

"Your country is in possession of items that belong to me and my fellow residents of Pogtopia."

"Pogtopia? That's a stupid fucking name," Quackity remarks.

"Wilbur, whatever you left behind when you were exiled is now property of Manburg. Now, I will ask you once more to get the fuck out."

He tutted in the most English way possible before turning around and riding away on his horse. I made sure he left before walking towards the city centre with Quackity as he began to speak,

"Hey, have you noticed something about Schlatt?" he asked.

"Uh, there's a lot to notice."

"Well yeah, but like, he's a complete dick to everyone except you."

Chat began to spam "ooooo".

"I don't know, maybe I'm good at my fucking job."

"Or maybe he has a crushhh on youuu," he says before making fake kissing noises and laughing like a witch.

"What are you, ten? And he's like way older than me."

Schlatt joined the voice chat halfway through the conversation and was standing at the top of the hill we were underneath.

"Quackity, if you have something you'd like to say to me I'm right here," Schlatt says, making his voice go deep and raspy. It was actually kinda hot-

"mr tight ass"

"QUACKITY, MY OFFICE NOW"

I began to crease as they walked away in game, leaving me by myself.

-

Well that was pretty fun - a lot more chill than the last two times I had been involved in the lore. A lot more relaxed, I thought.

From Wilby#6969 to CreamyBrie#2067:

Hi, you still wanna talk about Schlatt?