Author's Note 📝

Hi their my precious readers!! I just wanted to say thank you for all the support you all gave. Happy happy 1.66K followers to me, happy 415K reads and 20K votes to our dearest TNIAGQ S1!! I really appreciate you all!! I also have a good news for you all.

The Nerd Is A Gangster Queen Season 1 will be done soon. It's all settled that TNIAGQ S1 will be done after we reach 105 chapters or I already published chapter 105. After that, I will focus on MTMC and finish it with 20 or 30 chapters then we will go to our next Season of TNIAGQ which is the Trapped With The Blackmailer. I hope you guys support MTMC and the Season 2 of TNIAGQ. I also hope that you guys will support my future stories. I hope you guys won't stop supporting me until the end. Basahin nyo po yung S2 ng TNIAGQ ah, hindi nyo pa nmn po tapos Kasi wala pang epilogue.

Btw po, Add me on my Facebook account and comment @hxbabies in my cover photo so I can know that your my reader. I will accept your friend request and you guys can interact with me in their.

Don't also forget to follow me in my other social media flatforms and ofcourse, don't forget to join our fb group!! You guys can easily search the group page because it's public.

Facebook: Samantha M. Reyes

Instagram: mantha.licious

Twitter: _hxbromqnia_

Tik tok: mantha.licious

FB group: hxbabies/hxbromqnia

Fb page: author hxbromqnia

Thank you and have a goodnight sleep my hxbabies!! See you soon and goodmornight💖 hope you guys can interact with me tommorow. I'll add you in the group chat so you guys can have friends. Some of the person in the group are not chatting anymore so I'm finding new members<3