[Bye Bye Motherfuckers]

Jungkook pov

The thing I saw was enough to make my eyes filled with blood as my eyes can't just see this. Jimin's dad and one person was gripping on his already hurted head and throw him directly in the floor with all force. I can clearly hear the cries of poor jimin so you mean his own family, LIKE HIS OWN FAMILY IS FUCKING ABUSING HIM!!! What the fuck? And for fuck sake he's already so much hurted stop itt. Can't you hear his sobs? Fucking stop.

I really want to go inside take jimin and just run away and take him directly in my house and lock him safely inside my room but you know I can't.

"PLEASE STOP" Jimin scream crying hard on the floor and I don't know what to say. I stop pecking inside his room and stand against the wall not believing myself.

"I fucking bully the one who's already suffering" I mutter under my breath and closed my eyes shut when I hear the loud scream of jimin. Wait should I record this?.

"Wait, Is there someone?" I guess they notice my existence. I immediately run outside his house towards my car and I hear the sound of door opening.

I immediately open the car door in hurry.

"Hyung let's leave fast" I said in hurry he doesn't ask any question and started the car and we left immediately from there.

My mind can't stop thinking about what I saw. How could anyone abuse their own freaking child? I need to do something. I know I'm his bully so why I care but, Don't you know my bully are just for fun. Yeah I know this time I crossed my limits and I feel guilty for it.

"Jungkook did something happened?"

"Jungkook?"

"Jungkook??"

"Jungkook???"

"JUNGKOOK" I flinch when I hear suga hyung yelling my name and I move my gaze towards him.

"Yes hyung" I reply normally

"Where are you lost?" He said madly I didn't say anything and just went silent.

Time skip~

Author pov

Jungkook entered his house to saw his mom waiting patiently for him. Mrs Jeon eyes land on Jungkook and she immediately go towards him.

"Jungkook what is this all? Why the hell there is blood all over your branded shirt? Hav-

Her sentence was cut when Jungkook suddenly hugged her crying on her chest, she look down concern forgetting about her anger.

"Jungkook? Why are you crying baby? What's wrong" she asked Jungkook who look up at her with his teary eyes.

"Eomma I did a big mistake, please help me, I want to tell you and appa something" Jungkook cried not broking the hug.

"Appa is in room, let's go their and talk ok, don't cry" His eomma said and Jungkook nod his head leaving her and they both walk towards Jungkook's parents room.

"Ok so, now tell what you want to tell us" Said Mrs Jeon sitting beside his husband and both waited for jungkook to speak up who wipe his tears and take a deep breath.