[Kiss Me]

"J-..jim..Jimin?" Letting out a fading voice Jungkook felt the tiny arms around his abdomen making him stood there stunned.

"Thank you jungkook, you did bullied me so much but the things you're doing for me now make me bliss, you don't need any missions to make me comfortable with you, I'm already comfortable only sometimes I just got nervous, why would I be staying with you if I wasn't comfortable" Jimin soothing voice reached the latter's ears, back hugging him with a soft smile in his face. Jungkook can't help but lean at his warmness hug but suddenly his eyes got widen when he realised Jimin just talk about his missions.

"How do you know about my missions?" He asked the smaller who snuggle up and laugh out softly.

"Taetae told me" Jimim replied not broking the hug, the taller suddenly put his hands on top of the smaller ones leaning again to the warm hug forgetting about the fact that Taehyung literally told him everything.

Jungkook pov

"Jungkook ah, lemme go, I'm shy" Jimin said trying to remove his hands from my abdomen but I don't let him because, because it feels good?

I turn around facing him and suddenly pick him up then made him sit in the kitchen counter with my both hands on his waist and there he was blushing looking away from me.

"Now, can my lonely lips meet your delicious lips?" I asked him staring deeply at his eyes, he move his gaze back to me and rest his arms around my neck letting out a soft chuckle.

"Do you really want my lips that badly?" He asked staring back at me and I can't do anything but just nod slightly with my eyes traveling down to his lips. How won't like to kiss these plumpy glossy lips? Gosh I don't know why but just one time. I have a desire, I want to taste this lips so badly.

"I promise only one time, then I will never even touch you" I state gaining a chuckle from him.

I saw him looking around and suddenly pick up the chocolate stick that I actually kept to decorate the cake, lol I forgot that I was making a cake. Nevermind it's baking in the oven till then we have so much time.

"Reach my lips while taking bites from this chocolate stick and after you reached, kiss me" He said putting the chocolate stick in his mouth making me chuckle. So he want to try those kdrama's romantic scene huh, I don't have any problem tho.

I begin to take bites from the chocolate stick that was in his mouth leaning closer at every single bite and saw him closing his eyes and cupped my face taking small bites too while leaning closer just like me, what's wrong with him? I never saw him acting like this but ok the scene is going perfect and slow just like a kdrama.

Just one last bite and finally his lips will be in mine, I just open my mouth slightly to take the last piece but, do you really think someone would let me kiss him this easily?

"JUNGKOOK SURPRI-" A similar voice shouted from behind making both of us immediately pull away from eachother, again I couldn't kiss him!! I turn around to see...Hoseok hyung? Wasn't he suppose to be in London?

"H-hyung?" I stutter gulping hard but he stood there shocked looking at both of us with widen eyes.

"Did I disturbed you and your boyfriend moment?" He suddenly speak up looking at me made my eyes widen and I move my gaze towards Jimin who had a same expression as me.

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND"
"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND" Me and Jimin at the same time yelled embarrassed only to gain a giggle from hyung.

"Leave that topic, hyung aren't you going to hug me? We are meeting after one year" I pout opening my arms for him, he cooed and hugged me patting my back and me leaning at my hyung's hug that I miss the most. While hugging him my eyes land on the person still sitting in the kitchen counter looking at me with a cute pout, I blowed him a kiss but he, yes he seriously take it from his hand and then throw it in the floor spitting out his tongue. This punk, just wait, I'm gonna kiss you mercilessly till one hour.