Chapter 2

NEXT DAY

Author's POV

Next day Anisha and Kabir tried to avoid each other but one way or other they were stuck with each other and our bride and groom were getting major doubts on them and were observing them or trying to get a reaction from them.

MEHANDI

Anisha's POV

I should have eaten something before applying this mehandi and now I am stuck and damn hungry, what should I do now everyone is busy in feeding their significant other or their friends. *huff* I saw my brother Vihaan and told him to bring food for me and feed me but before he could bring Rhea called him for some work such an idiot he is! atleast he could have bring the plate to me.🥺

Here Ahana is also busy with Ishaan as he is helping her, they look so cute together and I am third wheeling them!!

Ishaan's POV

I was helping Ahana to eat because her hands were adored with mehandi and she was looking so beautiful.
I looked towards Anisha and anyone can see that she was hungry I nudged Ahana to look at her, she looked and we exchange eye contact and I moved my gaze to call Kabir but he was already looking at Anisha with a emotion I couldn't decipher, I called him.

"Kabir can you please help Anisha to eat?" I told him as soon as he reached us.
Both Anisha and Kabir looked at me in shock like I told them to get married!

"No no, Ishaan it's alright I am not hungry anyway." Anisha said recovering from my words.

"Aree what not hungry since morning you didn't eat anything do you want to get sick! Kabir you go bring food for her please." Ahana scolded Anisha and ordered Kabir.

Kabir went as he was still in daze of what was happening!

Author's POV

Kabir helped Anisha in eating there were awkwardness between them which can be noticed by anyone but still whenever Anisha's lips came in contact with Kabir's fingers they share an eye contact and their eyes flashed with alot of emotions.

HALDI

HALDI OUTFITS

HALDI OUTFITS