seven

I walked back into the cabin and saw Riley, Jack Mann, Ella, and Marissa all sitting around in the cabin.

" Babe, where the hell did you go?" Marissa said standing up next to me.

" Nowhere, just on a walk. I wanted to see the lake." I sighed. Ella looked up at me.

We all laid around our cabin until one of the older counselors came around and told us it was time for lights out, Jack Mann and Riley walked back to their cabin and I went and laid in my bed.

A couple hours passed, I scrolled through tiktok until I felt Marissa come and sit on my bed.

" Olivia, what's been going on with you?" She said quietly.

" Marissa, it's 2:30am. Let's talk about it later."

" No. I want to know now."

" Fine. Ever since Ella came to town-"

" Ever since Ella came to town? You mean YESTERDAY? My god Olivia."

" I- yes since yesterday. Don't invalidate my feelings." I said as my throat clenched together.

She looked at me and put her hand on mine.

" Olivia, I love you. I don't even know her." She said before placing a kiss on my lips and getting back up to go to her bed. I smiled to myself. It was good to have some reassurance. I finally drifted off into sleep.

We woke up to an alarm around 8am, I got up before either of them and headed to the boys' cabin. They were both awake and sitting on their small log porch.

" Riley, come here." I said

" What's up?" He said as he brushed his long hair off his forehead.

I peaked behind him to see if Jack Mann was listening, " Do you like him?" I whispered.

His face got red as he blushed.

" Oh my god!! You do!" I said punching his arm playfully. 

" Okay, okay, I do!" He said as he shushed me.

" You do what?" Jack Mann said as he walked up to us. He obviously didn't hear our conversation.

" Sorry to interrupt. I was just bored." He said looking at the both of us.

" Nothing! Just talking about you know, the lake and stuff. And how much I like." Riley blurted out quickly.

We all went and sat on their log porch and then I spotted Dani and Marissa coming up to us,

" Hey, Olivia? Come here!" Dani said motioning me to come towards her

Marissa gave her the dirtiest look I've ever seen. I saw Ella walking up behind her.

" Be right there!" I yelled back to Dani.

Two can play at that game.