ten

I laid in the nurses office bed for about four hours before actually being able to think straight. I got on my phone and immediately saw that Marissa had texted me.

Marissa💓Olivia, i'm sorry

Marissa💓
Olivia, i'm sorry..

uh?? what?

I swear I can explain

Explain what?
Marissa?
babe?
read at 2:04

I laid back on the cot. Did she really think that she was the one who hit me in my head? How could she be so naive. I heard someone coming in the office.

" She's in room 3." I heard Ms.Jupin, the nurse, say.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I got a twist in my stomach thinking it was someone coming to tell me i had to go home because i was concussed or some shit.

" Hey, feeling better?" Riley said as he came in, he looked flustered and angry.

" Um, yeah. A little. What's wrong with you?" I said as he sat down at the end of the cot.

" My god, she didn't tell you yet? Say you're kidding." He scoffed pulling out his phone and going into twitter.

" Tell me what?" I said grabbing his phone.

I felt my heart sink. How could she? Why would she? After everything we have been through! She goes and fucking cheats! I felt my eyes start getting wet. I looked up at Riley. He pulled me into a hug.

" I'm so sorry, Liv."

I cried into his arms until we heard someone else walk in, it was Marissa.

" Marissa just go" Riley said. I grabbed his arm,

" Riley, give us just a minute, okay?" I said sniffling.

Riley shook his head and got up, shoulder checking Marissa on the way out.

She looked at me the whole time, her eyes started to get watery,

" Babe, I am so sorry. I don't even know what-" She started to cry as I cut her off.

" Marissa, save the tears. You know this is exactly what Mace did to me and you went and did the exact same thing." I said looking down at the bed.

" Don't compare me to Mace, Olivia."

" Well don't act like him. Don't be fucking Mace Baker, Marissa." I said as my head jolted up and our eyes met.

" It was just a kiss and it meant nothing." She said quietly.

" Meant nothing to who? to you? to her? Did you ever think about me?" I said as i started to cry. She moved closer trying to comfort me.

" Don't touch me. You should go." I said angrily.

" Liv, come on." she pleaded as she sat down

" It's fucking Olivia!" I said getting up and storming out.