38. IRL

Amaya's POV
"Cut!" I stood on the stairs patiently waiting to be taken out of my harness. "Hello gorgeous" I smiled at Joseph while Chase took my out of my harness. When I was free I jumped on Joseph kissing him full on the lips.

"Amaya you know you can't be on Joseph! You're covered in blood!" I rolled my eyes at Julie but obeyed. "I can at least take your hand" I smiled at him and we walked offset.

"Where are we going for lunch?" "Umm craft service. I'm covered in blood and you have some blood on you" "ugh I hate that we hate each other" I laughed "Hayley doesn't hate Klaus it's just... I don't Julie wants them to be together because we're together" Joseph laughed "hey what are you wearing to comic con this year?" "A dress probably".

"Joseph and Amaya hey" "hi Matt" "hey" Matt looked at as suspiciously "where's the ring Amaya?" I smiled "in my dressing room. Hayley can't wear it Julie said also can I get a salad" "what that's bs also here's your salad. Joseph what do you want?" "Umm cookie please" "you're going to have a cookie for lunch?" "You're right Amaya and a coke please" I rolled my eyes at my fiancé.

"Thanks Matt" we walked off hand in hand "I can't believe you only got a cookie and a coke" he smiled "yeah I'm not that hungry" "yeah ok".

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Nina's POV
I spun in my chair waiting for my phone to ring. It was days like these when I really missed playing Elena. I missed being able to hangout with them daily and torment them. It's been a year and I still miss them. "Yo Nina" I looked up to see Vin walking over to me "what's up?" "We we're all going to head over to the bar you coming?" I smiled at my close friend "I would but I'm waiting for my husband to call" Vin shook his head "ok but the second you hang up I better see you at the bar Nina" "ok ok I'll be there".

I sighed and continued to spin. -RING- I jumped and hurriedly grabbed my phone.

Bold-Paul   Italics-Nina

Heyyyyyy
Hey Neens
I miss you P-dub
Yeah I miss you too
How was work?
Umm well you know how work on the vampire diaries is
Yeah I really miss it
I told you
No one likes a know it all Paul
"YO NINA! Come on!"
Who's that?
Oh umm just my friend, anyways I have to go Paul I love you
Yeah I love you too

Amaya's POV
"Ha! I win" "what?" I smiled at Joseph "wanna lose again" "no we've played three different kinds of Monopoly and I lost every time" I smiled "aww so sad" Joseph stood up and walked away "what do you want for dinner?" "I dunno pizza" "we had pizza last week" I walked over to my fiancé' "how about chicken?" "Also last week" I rolled my eyes and hopped up on the island "let's go out. Like on a date" Joseph smiled "yes" he kissed my lips and ran away.

I followed after him smiling to myself.