40. Comic Con

Amaya's POV
"Boy, when you're with me, I'll give you a taste, Make it like your birthday everyday" "I know you like it sweet! So you can have your cake!" "Give you something good to celebrate!" "Shut up now we're here" Kinsley looked at me and I smiled "I for one think our cover of Birthday was superior and you're just a hater Daniel".

I stood up and grabbed my carry-on. I walked out the plane and immediately Charles bumped into me. "Hey" "I heard you were singing with Kinsley and not me" "you're my favorite Charles! Kins can you take a picture of me and CMD" Kinsley smiled at me "yeah of course".

Instagram

Amayaprettygirl: Just stepped off the plane with my bestie ♥️Liked by lifeofreily & 1,282,392 others

Liked by lifeofreily & 1,282,392 others

nina: Aww so cute
paulwesley: Umm you said I was your bestie🤨
therealjosephmorgan: Amaya is a liar Paul
uset73: I can't wait to see Amaya
katgraham: Can't wait to see you Amaya
amayaprettygirl: Wait your coming to comic con?
claireholt: Miss you babe

IRL

Amaya's POV
I walked through the door of my hotel room and jumped on my bed. Alyssa jumped on me and we laughed. "Ten minutes until we leave" I heard Julie yell. I jumped up and got ready.

I was now just showered and I was wearing shorts and a tank top. I slipped my superga white shoes on and walked out. Joseph was waiting for me at the end of the hall with my white Chanel mini backpack. I took it from him and he grabbed my hand.

No one's POV
"Now let's move onto the fan asked questions" Amaya shifted uncomfortably in her seats. Joseph and Daniel just started laughing.

"Hi I'm Bella" the cast smiled "hi Bella" they said in union. "Umm first I just wanna say I love all of you and my question is if you could have a fairytale ending for the show what would it be?".

Riley Voelkel smiled "we gonna go down the line?" "Yeah why not" Riley smiled "I think I would like the show to be ended with like a Mikealson family dinner, maybe like Christmas or I think I want Freya to find love! Something like that".

Yussaf answered and then Amaya smiled "umm I dunno probably like... umm I dunno maybe I think I want Hayley and Hope to like go backpacking across the world" Daniel started laughing "you want Hope and Hayley to like go to Australia and then have to fight kangaroos" Amaya started laughing "yeah I mean maybe" the cast started laughing along with the audience.

"Hi I'm Miranda and I just want to say Klaus and Hayley are my favorite characters" Joseph smiled and Amaya smiled laughed and said "thank you" "I just want to say I hope in the end Klaus and Hayley really get together rather than thinking of it as business" "are you asking us a question love?" Joseph asked the girl "oh I was wondering what the two of you thought about Klaus and Hayley as a couple".

Amaya smiled "well I think as you saw in the fourth season their relationship was less professional and more so on a personal level. I think yeah their marriage was just to draw out Aurora but I think as they spent five years apart Hayley has realized that while she loved and misses Jackson she has to move on".

Amaya clears her throat before continuing "I personally like the idea of Klaus and Hayley but I like to explore more because I make out with Joseph off screen so to me it's kinda boring to also make out on screen" everyone starts to laugh "no but in a very long and drawn out sense I do like Klaus and Hayley. Joseph?"

Joseph Morgan cleared his throat mocking Amaya, earning a few chuckles from the crowd "I think you covered it all but I would add that Klaus is also still grieving over Camille and he does know how to move on but as you saw in the fourth season he kinda struggles with himself because he wants to be with Hayley but he doesn't want to ever feel like he's sort of... well abandoning Hope if that makes sense".

"That was perfect thank you both" "of course".

Later

Amaya's POV
I pulled my gray plaid skirt down and went to stand next to Joseph and Yussaf for our group pictures. Daniel cracked a joke and I started laughing. "Switch poses" we were now going to do my favorite picture which was the one where we looked like we were about to fall while Joseph just leans on us smirking.

After the photos I hop on Charles back and he carries me to the photo signing.

Instagram

Therealjosephmorgan: I think I kinda like this girl ❤️ @amayaprettygirlLiked by nina & 1,927,373 others

Liked by nina & 1,927,373 others

amayaprettygirl: Do you want to fight?
nina: Cuties 💛
user: Klayley 🥰
user82: Amaya is actually really ugly
sweetxamaya: I love you Amaya
user27: Joseph should have gotten with Candice it would have been better
user28: Love this picture
user94: Amaya could better but okay
user37: I think Amaya might be pregnant because they are getting married very quickly
user28: @user37 Umm they've been together since 2014 it's now 2017 you think that's quick?

amayaprettygirl: Do you want to fight?nina: Cuties 💛user: Klayley 🥰user82: Amaya is actually really uglysweetxamaya: I love you Amaya user27: Joseph should have gotten with Candice it would have been betteruser28: Love this picture user94: Amaya...

Lifeofreily: 😝😝😝
Liked by amayaprettygirl & 848,383 others

amayaprettygirl: 🤣🤣🤣
claireholt: I'm digging this photo ngl
mr.danielgilles: 🙄🙄🙄
user28: Aww 🥰

Load for more comments

A/N: Im to lazy to finish the comments.