43. The Wedding

Amaya's POV
Nerves, I heard you could have a panic attack on your wedding! Calm down Amaya this is Joseph! The love of your life! You'll be okay nerves be damned! I straightened out my dress and got a sense of Deja Vu from when Jackson and Hayley got married but Klaus and Hayley had that emotional official break up talk.

"Hello my beautiful bestie" I smiled when Kinsley walked in "hey" she was wearing her bridesmaid robe and I started crying "geez Maya are you pregnant" I laughed through the tears "if I am then Joseph didn't do his part" she laughed and I smiled at her again. Kat and Claire walked in with patron in their hands drinking also wearing their bridesmaids robes.

"Drink?" I smiled at them "I'm good, I'm way to nervous" Kat snorted "why it's just JoMo down there" "I know! I'm just freaking out for absolutely nothing!" They all laughed and then the door swung open once more revealing my favorite Nina. "NINA!!!" I ran to her and tackled her down. We rolled on the floor hugging each other. "I missed you so much Neens! I thought you couldn't make it" we helped each other "well you made me your bridesmaid so I had to come" I smiled my eyes filling up with tears again "I made you my bridesmaid as an honor" she smiled "well here I am" she hugged the girls.

"Does Paul know you're here?" Nina froze and then took the patron from Claire "how about we don't talk boys" we all looked at each other before begging her to tell us "okay, okay I don't know guys! I love Paul with all my heart but with my movie going on and TVD we just haven't had time to talk or try to meet up" I looked at my best friend sadly "aww babe I'm so sorry" she chugged the patron down.

"I'm absolutely petrified to see him" we all laughed "yeah that's a reason to be huh" Candice walked in the door and screamed when she saw Nina. "What are you doing here" they hugged and I smiled "I'm here for her wedding" I winked at Candice and she giggled.

Just then Paul poked his head in "girls get ready" we walked back out and we hurriedly slammed the door and locked it. We all started laughing before they went to get dressed.

"Nina stayed back and helped me put my dress on. When we finished she left to get dressed. I sat in the chair waiting for my hair and makeup team to make sure I was all good.

I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked beautiful and I felt my heart speed up as I thought of Joseph. I was nervous again.

"Amaya my love, fix herself it going to be ok" she sighed and Claire hugged her "you're going to be ok, you want to be married correct?" I smiled "yes of course" Kat walked in "then quit your shit. Here" Kat held out her hands a small box in the them "what is this?" "Open it and find out" Candice said rolling her her eyes.

I picked the little blue box up and took the top off. In it was a silver heart. A locket I realized. I opened to reveal us. It was the night of my bachelorette we were all wasted beyond comprehension but we managed to pull it together for this one picture. I felt my heart squeeze "aww guys" my voice choked and Claire thumped me between my eyes lose to  the bridge of my nose "why did— "no crying you look beautiful".

I bit my lip "put it on me please" Claire did as I asked and I held the heart in my hand smiling "it's your something new" I laughed and as if on cue Nina and Kinsley walked in. "We have your something old and blue" my smile grew wider as the walked closer.

Nina smiled at me and pulled out a bracelet I immediately recognized. "Your mom said she wished she could be here but until then she wanted you to have this" the bracelet had been in my mom's family for generations it originally belonged to my 4 times great grandmother who passed it down to her daughter and so on so forth. I felt my heart squeeze as once again my throat closed up I was gonna cry and no amount of thumping was gonna stop me.

Nina put the bracelet on me and Kinsley walked froward. She pulled her diamond chocker off that had a blue diamond in the middle and she smiled softly "my dad gave me this for my 9th birthday. Granted I couldn't fit it but it meant the world to me" she smiled before putting it on me "I expect to see it again after the honeymoon" we all laughed and reached in for a group hug.

"Are you ready?" I smiled "I am now" in honor of my father who couldn't make it due to my mother's surgery I decided no one would walk me down the aisle. I waited and watched all my bridesmaids and Joseph best man walk down the alter together and I felt my heart beating faster as each of them left leaving me closer to walking alone.

"Why are you acting like this? It's just Joseph!" Finally I heard the wedding march and I began to walk. I looked up from the floor and it was as if all my worries had gone away. Our eyes met and it took everything in my power to not race towards him and throw myself into his arms kissing him.

He looked handsome so very handsome and I found that I had been worrying for nothing. This was the man I loved and I couldn't have been happier that we were now going to spend forever together. "You may all be seated".

Ecstasy
That's how I was feeling nothing could ruin this for me. Josephine I swayed to the music and since I ditched my heels long ago I was now some inches shorter than him. We we're married! "Mrs. Morgan" I smiled and lifted my head off his shoulder "yes Mr. Morgan?" He slowly spun me "would you like some cake" I laughed realizing he had just wanted to call me Mrs. Morgan. "Yeah, yeah I would".

He grabbed my hand and we walked over the cake. I suppose we we're supposed to wait until everyone was watching but it was basically only our TVDU family so it didn't really matter. I grabbed the line and cut a piece for the both of us. We didn't need everyone watching it was just us and that's all that really mattered.

I ditched my husband about 30 minutes ago for my girlfriends who where all in the lounge still in the their red dress laying the floor. I smiled and curled up next to them "you're going to get your dress dirty" "I know a cleaner" we laughed and just laid there.

"You're married how does it feel?" I smiled up at the ceiling "is euphoric a good enough description?" "Yeah, yeah it is" we laid there for a little while longer before going to find our boyfriends and husbands.