𝐎𝐍𝐄

Saturday; October 16th, 1943.

Dear diary,

Today was another rainy day, and it's tedious here in my dorm, Janette had to go with that dimwit of a boyfriend on a date for the whole day, and I am here all alone.... Who needs a boyfriend anyway? Certainly, not me, I am better off alone. I'll better finish my History of Magic assignment later, oh I forgot I have to go to the library and visit the restricted section for something.

Isabella.

Isabella sighed in both annoyance and relief. She got off her bed and walked out her dorm, walking down the stairs and heading out the Gryffindor common room. Isabella was known between her peers for being very passionate and brave also being one of the best duelers. She was intelligent enough to pass 6 OWL's right by the side of the infamous —teacher's pet—Tom Riddle himself.

She walked confidently along the halls of the mesmerizing enormous castle towards the library where she finally arrived. She approached Madam Pince who was checking the borrowed books list, Isabella tapped her fingers on the table already having a wicked plan prepared. She knew the restricted section would require a pass from the Headmaster or a Staff member, but the restricted section entry was banned for 2 weeks because of the "unfortunate incident" which Isabella or anyone else couldn't quite figure out.

Madam Pince looked up at Isabella with a raised brow, "Anything you need Miss Thistleworth?" and here the plan started.

"Well actually, Madam Pince I wanted to report a problem," Isabella said. "And what might this problem be?" Isabella grinned wickedly waving her wand, in which, Olive Hornby who was holding a cup of coffee fell spilling her coffee on the books and paper work of Madame Pince.

"Merlin's beard, Miss Hornby! What have you done!" Madame Pince came around her table and started scolding Olive. "You know Madame Pince, I'll talk to you later." Isabella said, leaving Madame Pince busy throwing a paddy whack.

She entered the restricted section, casting a disillusionment charm on herself while heading to where she wanted."Magick Moste Evile" she smirked as she took a hold of the ancient book containing the darkest secrets of magic.

"And what might a girl like you do with a book like that, Miss Thistleworth?"

Tom Riddle.

She cursed under her breath, putting the book back into its place and turning around to face the so arrogant Head Boy.

"Hello, Riddle." She put on a provocative smile, which he returned with a smirk and a raised eyebrow as if he's amused.

"Miss Thistleworth, as you know the restricted section is off limits for two weeks, and you infringing the rule with no apparent authorization gives me the right to give you detention. Also, 50 points are taken from Gryffindor." He said with much formality as if he were a politician.

Isabella bit her lower lip and nodded, following him while he led her out the library and to the Headmasters office, opening the door for her, —at least he's got some manners— Isabella thought. She walked in with Tom following behind.

"Ah, hello, Mr. Riddle and Miss Thistleworth. What might bring you here?" Professor Armando Dippet said, inspecting
their faces.

Tom glanced at Isabella, clearing his throat, "I apologize to bother you in this fine evening, but I wanted to report about finding Miss Thistleworth in the restricted section without any leave." The Headmaster seemed very unpleased at the news.

"Thank you, Mr. Riddle for your services.
Miss Thistleworth your illegitimate actions will cause me to report to your parents, and you'll serve one month of detention with Mr. Riddle." He said, pursing his lips and going back to his paperwork, dismissing them.

"Good evening, Professor." Said both Isabella and Tom, taking their leave.

They descended the spirally stairs to the hall. Isabella tried to leave before a pleasant yet dark voice made her standstill. "And where do you think you're going to, Thistleworth?"

"What an arse" Isabella thought.

"To my common room?" Isabella turned around saying with an irritated smile. He paused, looking at her for a minute, "You may leave." He said, finally walking away.

Isabella sighed, going back to her dorm, cursing the day this bastard was born.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Hello, lovelies! I apologize for the long break, but I had some stuff going on. I hope everyone is doing great!

QOTD: Should I make chapters longer and update less, or make shorter chapters and update more often?