𝐓𝐖𝐎

Sunday; October 17th, 1943.

"No, he isn't like the other guys I dated Isabella, he's different! He actually cares about me," Jane said while Isabella rolled my eyes.

"You said the same thing about all the other guys," Isabella said irritated, she's beginning to worry about her friend.

"Jane baby, you don't need guys, they're useless. Make them want you, run around you like little puppies. That's what I'd do at least," Isabella continued, Jane sighing
afterwards.

"Bella, I love you, but I think you're having a lesbian tendency, please tell me, I'll love you no matter what, you know?" Jane said with an apologetic look on her face.

"What? No! I just believe in women's capabilities." Isabella replied with a serious face.

A moment of silence, and later they exploded in laughter at how their conversation escalated.

                               -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Isabella decided to go to Hogsmeade with Jane and her boyfriend, since Isabella didn't have the chance to go yesterday, and Jane insisted that it's the best opportunity for her to get to know him.

They walked through the small village to The Three Broomsticks, it was a nice evening and the autumn cold breeze made Isabella snuggle in her dragon hide coat seeking warmth.

They finally entered The Three Broomsticks door which rang the door bell announcing new visitors. They found Nyle, Jane's boyfriend sitting on a nearby table with his hand under his chin looking around until his eyes fell on them, well, they actually fell on Jane, and an instant giddy smile cropped up his face.

He stood up and moved the chairs for them to sit on.

At least he's a gentleman, Isabella thought.

"Hello ladies, what do you want to order? It's all on me." Nyle said smiling.

All of us ordered Butterbeer and Jane ordered some pumpkin pasties.

After a moment of silence Nyle interrupted, "How are you ladies doing?"

Jane's face lit up, "We are doing great, by the way, let me introduce you to Isabella Thistleworth, my best friend,"

"Oh hello, I heard a lot about you from Jane, she talks about you everytime we meet and I am kind of jealous," Nyle joked and the girls giggled.

A moment later, their orders were ready on the table and they chatted for an hour or so, with Nyle and Jane flirting every once in a while.

Nyle wasn't that bad after all.

"Oh crap!" Isabella exclaimed standing up.

Jane and Nyle looked up at her with confused expressions.

"I completely forgot, I have to serve detention with Riddle!" Isabella said.

"Bella you have deten-" Jane's question was interrupted by Isabella, "I have to go, have fun! Bye!" Isabella grabbed her satchel and hurried towards the door.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"You're late." Tom said looking towards the bonfire in his room.

"Hell yeah I am, you think running from Hogsmeade to the Head students common room is a short walk?" Isabella said panting.

He turned around giving her a smirk. In that moment, Isabella thought that even with his sly looks his eyes held a coldness that slightly terrified her.

"Well, that doesn't matter. Now, you have to clean my room up, or else the punishment will be severe," He said giving her a serious look.

"But it's already clean," Isabella pointed out.

Tom casted a spell making the whole room messy.

"Now clean, no wand allowed."

Isabella sighed, her blood was boiling but she can't do anything for that matter.

Tom sat on his couch inspecting her moves slowly, she felt slightly uncomfortable under his constant gaze.

She was nearly done cleaning when she found a little black diary with a "Tom Marvolo Riddle" engraved with golden letters on it.

She tried opening it but her wrist was harshly held, she looked up to see Tom's cold, yet handsome face.

"What do you think you are doing?" His tone was low.

"I was just checking it out," Isabella replied.

"Don't. Your detention is over anyway, you're dismissed." He said snatching the diary from her hand and walking back to his seat.

Isabella scoffed angrily and walked out going back to her common room.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Oh woah, am I the only one who feels the tension between them?? Also sorry for late posting I had exams!

Also, please share your opinions about this chapter and if I should continue, it's really appreciated!