Dare #18- Damirae & Nightstar

"I dare Damian to become a stripper. Ps add his brother dick" requested by ChristianValdez966 ! Ps. Damian & Rachel are aged up in this dare.
ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ

Me: Hey kitties, welcome back to another dare. Sorry for not updating *nervous laughing* so today we have Virgil Sanders & Jirou Kioka!

Both: Hi!

Me: Damian get your butt here.

Dami: Oh no. What is it this time.

Me: Your not going to like this. *Shows him the dare*

Dami: Oh *beep* no.

Me: Sorry you have too. It's only going to be one day.

Dami: *sighs* fine.

Virg: What does he have to do?

Me: *looks at him* Um your see. Oh before I forget Damian, Dick well be doing it as well. I told him already.

Dami: Uh wait what?

Dick: 😅

He & Damian puts on the halo rings to change their looks. What I didn't tell them except Virgil & Jirou is that Kori & Rachel well be there  (they also change their looks) hehe. We are on backstage getting them ready.

Virg: Oh, so is what he was freaking out about.

Me: Mhm. Come on you two.

Dami: No.

Me: Hey at least it's not revealing.

He & Dick step out.
                                                Dick's outfit☟︎︎︎

Damian's outfit (without the fake ax)

Jirou: Woah looking good you two. (Not in a weird way)

Dami: *sighs* Let's just get this over with.

Meanwhile with Kori & Rachel

Kori: This excited.  *smiles*
Her dress

Rae: *cross her arms* How is this exciting?Her dress

Her dress

Rae: *cross her arms* How is this exciting?Her dress

Before Kori opens her mouth the music starts:

Income Dick & Damian, the crowd went wild. The two men look at them & wink, Kori looked confused & Rachel, being a empath, sense that is them then  starts to blush.

Five minutes earlier

Me: Jirou I went you to start the music.

Jirou: Ok *nods* what music do you went me to play?

Me: *whimpers in her* Oh one more thing Damian, Dick.

Dick: Yes?

Me: *smirks & open the curtain slightly* Kori *points at the woman wearing the pink dress* & Rachel *points at the girl sitting beside  her* is here.

Their eyes widing "What!?!"

Me: Oh well you look at that it's time for you two to go. *Push them* Hehe 🤭

They stand there looking at the people then find Kori & Rachel sitting in front of them talking to each other. Damian & Dick nod at each other, winks at them, &  after some hesitant they start to pole dance.

Kori: Oh my 😳 *whimpers to Rachel* Who are them?

Rae: *whimpers back* That's Dick *points at him wearing the police outfit* & Damian *points at the boy next to him*

Dick takes off his coat & throw it to Kori's lap. She blinks then looks at him who stand there smirking. Damian surprisedly did the same.

With me, Jirou & Virgil

Me: Looks like they are enjoying themselves 😏.

Virg: Yep.

Jirou: Who?

Me: All four of them.

At the tower

Me: Uh Damian where's Richard?

Dami: He took Kori to his room. *Taking off the halo ring*

Jirou: *sitting on Raven's bed*

Virg: So~ Are you going do the same?

Dami: Mhm. *Puts up Rachel & walks out of her room with Raven on his shoulder*

Me: Thinkfully the walls are sound prof.

Jirou: In the meantime, do you guys want to sing with me?

Me & Virgil: Sure.

So, how do you Kitties thank of this OwO. Till next time my puppies bye! That saids weird 😅.