Dare # 20- Damirae

"A sparring session between the demon birds?" requested by aDCfan ! Damian & Rachel is sixteen.
☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

Me: Hm, last time I did something like that it had angst, so this one well be different. Hehe *pets my cat Rosa*

"Who wants to come with me and Richard to the mall?" Kori asked as she & Richard walk to the living room. Garfield stopped the game & looks at them "I'm down how about you, dude?" turns to Jamie. "Sure"

"I'll love to go." Donna answer, she turns to Rachel & Damian "How about you two?" Rachel looks up from her book "No, I'll stay here" closes her book & walks away to her room. "Little D-"
Damian just walks off, "O-ok, let's go then" Richard said as he take the keys out of his pocket.

Minutes later Damian found Raven in the training room punching the punching bag  wearing a sports bra & shorts. "It's rude to stare" Damian blinks he must have been staring for a while, closes his throat "Right, sorry. So I was wondering if you like to spar with me."

Rachel looks at him & smirks "Sure if you up to it" he smirks back "Oh I'm up to it". They walk around each other then begins sparring, Damian attacks first but Rachel dodge it & roundhouse kick him in the legs. He fell backwards, jumping back on his feet "Nice roundhouse kick back not as good as this" he backwards flip over her, grabs her arms & put them behind her back.

Rachel begins to giggle Damian looks at her confused "Why are you giggling?" Freeing her arms she turns & punch him in chin. "What the- Rachel" they continue to spar when they found themselves on the floor with Raven on top of him, 'Hmm, I wound if I should do it' she licked her lip Damian watch her bitting his bottom lip. Without a second thought Raven kiss him, surprised at first then kisses her back passionately, he wrapped his arms around her waist. Then it begins to become something more (if you get what I'm saying 😉 the rest is your imagination of what they doing). 

Hmm. Well it looks like their busy at the moment so how's you guys day been? Mine is great nwn. I feel like this more of a oneshot then a dare. Till next time my kitties bye!