Yujin x M!Reader - Vacation

Requested by: D00DES

Genre: Fluff

Plot: Y/n's vacation took a turn that he didn't expect.

Hey buddy! Sorry I couldn't do Eunbi instead of Yujin. I had way too many of Eunbi chapters (although she's my ult). I want the other members to have an equal spotlight as well.

Oh, and special thanks to Plastic_Onion for the inspiration and permission for this chapter.

Normal: Korean

Italic: English

>------------------------------------------<

"Phew, good grief, Korea's too sunny today."

A young man in his 20s stretched his well-toned body, absorbing as much Vitamin D from the Sun as possible. Despite the midst of the busy airport, Y/n found solace in the noisy surrounding. It had been 10 years since he set his foot into the Asian land after he got adopted. Becoming a son of a veteran boxer wasn't' something young Y/n would've thought of in the back of the orphanage, he was glad his life changed for the better.

Now, look at him, standing tall and proud as he followed his adopted father's footsteps to become an exceptional fighter.

So who was Mori Y/n, you may ask? He was just another man...who was given a second chance at life.

Initially laying down at the bottom of his life in the orphanage, waiting for his days to pass, his now the Mori family had blessed him with a new home and a new life, but it wasn't for free. With a family centered around boxing, Y/n trained his ass off along with his siblings to become stronger, both physically and mentally.

While his 2 older siblings didn't become a boxer (his father was fine with their decision), Y/n aspired to become one. Was it because this was the easy path since he trained for practically his entire life? Was it because to repay his father for everything he had done? Was it because he could use it for unfair gain?

The answer to all of those questions is no. The Mori family is educated, and respect each other's aspirations and dreams. Y/n wanted to follow his father's footsteps simply because...

It's challenging. It's hardcore

He believed everything can be overcome. His orphanage life was overcome. His hardship living in the UK, facing racisms and physical differences, was overcome. His multiple boxing competition was overcome.

Now, look at him, a renowned Lightweight champion for 2 years who took the boxing world by storm.

"Bruh, what are you doing, flexing your belly to the world?"