Grandmother, The Psycho

I'll like, totally, like, fix the mistakes, like, when I have the, like, time, Like, Whatever.

Alex:

"La, da, la, da, la, da, da, da, da! Ba, do, do, do, do, pa do!" I hum while getting dressed, "La, da, da, do, da, da, da da, da, doo."

"Um, Alex?" Ari asked from the door.

"Yes?" I said.

"What are you doing?" She asked looking at me concernedly.

"Oh, nothing," I said, "Just getting ready for the beach."

"Oh," she said, "You're going to the beach?"

"Yeah, with Mike, why?" I answered.

"Oh," she smiled a little, "Have fun." Then she left. I shrugged and put my sun screen in my bag along with other beach objects.

"I'm going to the beach with Mike, bye!" I shouted to whoever. I quickly got out and waited two minutes before he pulled up. I smiled and hopped in.

"So," he said, "What are we gonna do today?"

"Hm," I said, "how about, we surf for the morning, then we relax, after that we swim and surf some more. Then we go exploring and then we go home."

"Okay," he said, "Lets go." So we cruised to the water. We surfed, we relaxed, surfed some more.

"What did you say before?" Mike asked, "we go exploring?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Where?" he asked.

"Over that way," I pointed to the side of the beach no one goes on, "Why doesn't anyone go there?"

"It's private property," he said.

"No way," I exclaimed, "who has enough money to buy a beach?"

"I think an old man lives there," Mike said mysteriously, "his wife died like ten years ago and now he's all grumpy and never gets out of the house. And every night his wife's ghost comes and haunts the beach."

"Ooh," I said, "let's go!"

"Hey, no," I said, "We, are not prepared."

"Right," I said, "So what are we gonna do?"

"Lets go get the squad, and later tonight, we'll camp out here," he said excitedly, "Then we can prove and see if the story is true, or false."

"Okay!" I said, "What time is it?"

"Five, we can come at eight," he said.

"let's go!" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him over to the car.

"Drive, drive, drive!" I said jumping up and down in the seat.

"Easy, Al," he said.

"This is going to be so exciting!" I said. When we got home I jumped out.

"Ari! Addy!" I exclaim running up the stairs, "Do you want to camp out on the beach tonight and see if the gosht of the old man's wife is real or not?!?!" Addy and Ari look at me like I've lost my mind, which is possibly true.

"What?" Addy said.

"Come on!" I said we went downstairs where Mike was explaining to grandma and grandpa. Grandma looked sooo intrigued. Not.

"Interesting," Joey said scratching his little subtle.

"Yeah," Mike said with a grin.

"I think it's foolish," Grandma said, "Instead of wasting a goodnight's sleep, why don't you give him some cookies instead?"