If Today Was Your Last Day

Ignore the mistakes, I'll (maybe) fix the, later.
Alex:
"Please, eat something," Mrs. Chance begs Ari.
"Nope," Ari said defiantly.
"Why!" Mrs. Chance wails.
"Because," Ari said folding her arms, "You are an evil woman. You are taking me away from my friends! I will not eat, until you say that we can stay."
"Ari, you're being difficult," she said.
"Ari you're being difficult," Ari mimicked her mother.
"Mrs. Chance," I said, "Do mind?" I looked at Ari intently.
"Ari," I said, "You need to eat."
"Ari," she mimicked me, "You need to eat." I groaned in frustrated.
"Hey," I said, "I don't want to leave either, but I'm just handling it in a more mature way." Ari scowled and stomped out of the room.
"Fine, ignore me," I mumbled.

*Next day
"Hey where's the milk?" I asked.
"I ate it," Ari said.
"Okay," I said a little uncertainly, "Where's the eggs?"
"At that too," Ari said sassily.
"Alright," I said peering into the refrigerator, "Where's all the food?"
"I ate it," Ari said, "All."
"Ari!" I said, "Where did you put it?"
"I ate it!" Ari said stomping out of the room.
"Ugh!" I said close to breaking something, "Ari, we're leaving."
"No, I'm not," Ari said like a toddler.
"Yes we are," I said frowning at her.
"No, I'm not," she said folding her arms.
"Ari, do not, make this hard for me," I said, "And do not mimic me."
"Ari, do not make this hard for me and do not mimic me," she mimicked. That's it.
"We are going wether you want to or not," I said, "I know where you keep your stuffed animals and I have a few matches up my sleeve."
"That's not fair!" Ari whined.
"Life, isn't fair," I said, "Now in the car." She stomped to the car and I rolled my eyes. Always so dramatic. I called up the gang and I drove to the beach. Ari didn't say anything the whole way there.
"So, what's the emergency?" Addy asked, "Accept for the fact that you'r leaving in like two days and we'll probably never see each other again!?!"
"Okay," I said, "Everyone, take a deep breath, no panicking."
"Panicking!" Ivory said holding up a finger, "Nope, not that, dying."
"Why are all you guys so dramatic?" I asked flopping on the sand.
"Look who's talking," Nate said.
"Alright," Ari said, "I've been thinking."
"Wait what?" I said with shock, "So all those hours of ignoring me and not eating to eating everything in the house to singing like a dyeing cow paid off?"
"Yes, yes it has," Ari said, "Let' run away! I have three unicorns and two Pegasus's, we could make it!"
"Yes!" Mike said, "We could fly to Greenland! Or, Iceland because Iceland is greener than Greenland."
"Or we could got o Hawaii," Ivory said, "it's green there."
"Um, I don't think that's, a possibility," Edward said bringing sense back to our conversation, "But, a camp out maybe?"
"Even better!" Ari and Mike grinned at each other.
"But, can you still bring your unicorns?" Mike asked Ari. I could not believe my ears. I stared at them, my mouth agape.
"It's alright," Addy patted my back, "I know a therapist."
"Is he cheap?" I asked.
"We don't need a therapist," Ari said laughing and rolling her eyes, "Pinky is very good at counseling."
"Pinky as in?" I asked cautiously.
"My unicorn," Ari said.
"Okay," I said, "how about we plant that camping trip."

*later
"No way," my mom said.
"What!" I exclaimed. I felt like the whole world just turned upside down.
"Alex, honey, there is no way you're going in the middle of no where with a group of friends, with no adult," my dad said.
"Nate, is an adult," I said like it was obvious. Mr. Chance laughed.
"It's not funny, dad!" Ari said pouting, "I'll start crying and I'll wail, and sing off pitch, I'll quit music, and I'll quit snuggling with you when it rains, I'll quit everything! You don't want that do you?" She pointed a finger at her father leaned in close, "Do ya!?!?"
"No, ma'am," Ari's dad said, being cautious now that Ari put their snuggle time on the line.
"Uh," he said, "help?" He asked his wife.
"Ari, think about it," Mrs. Chance said, "You can't really expect us to say yes. Do you?"
"Yes," Ari said, "I did. This is our last time to do something fun, and you ruined it again!"
"Please, not the gryphon," her mother whispered.
"Just like the GRYPHON!" Ari said, "Who swoops down and kills all the fairies!"
"Oh dear," I said rubbing my forehead, "Here we go again."
"He just rips off their heads," Ari said, "Cakaw, cakaw!" She did chicken wings like she were the magical, evil creature.
"What all this about?" Joey came to the rescue.
"Daddy, help!" Ari's mom said giving Joey a hug.
"Uncle Joey!" My mother said running and hugging him.
"Wait, "Ari stopped, "Mom, Joey is your father?"
"Yeah, you never knew that?" Her mom said.
"Um, no, not really," Ari said, "I thought he was your dad." She pointed at my mom.
"Yeah," I said biting my lip, "Now that I think about. I never knew that either."
"Well this is awkward," My dad said.
"Yeah," Ari's dad said, "I, don't think I even knew that." Ari's mom threw her hands up in the air.
"Do you I live in a world full of forgetful people, yes, yes I do," she said. She reminded so much of Ari sometimes.
"Wait, what was I going to say to you before?" She asked.
"Um," Joey said, "Something about help."
"Oh yeah!" She said, "Daddy, help! It's Ari." Mrs. Chance explained how we wanted to go camping.
"Awesome!" Joey said, "Where ya guys going?"
"Dad!" Mrs. Chance said, "We are not letting them go." His eyes widened.
"Wait, why?" Joey asked as if they proclaimed murder.
"Because!" My mom said, "They have no adult supervision and in the middle of nowhere! I've always wondered where the middle of nowhere would be, if it's nowhere. How can you be in the middle of something, that just isn't there." My mom reminds of Ari too. I wonder what's with that.
"But Becky!" Joey whined, "Why can't they go! It would be a great experience for them."
"Who's side are you on?" Mrs. Chance "Becky" said stepping away and giving Joey an incredulous look.
"What if," Joey said, "I wen with them?" Ari and I looked at each other and shrugged.
"You can't be serious," Ari's dad said, "You really want to go with them?"
"Oh yeah!" Joey said, "We could hiking, ooh, we need marshmallows." The moms looked at each other.
"Well," my mom said, "If, Joey's going, then, well, yes?"
"Oh my gosh!" Ari jumped up and down and hugged everyone.
"Yeee!!!!" She said, "We need to call them and say it's on! We need marshmallows. We need to pack. We need bananas. We need water. I need to pee!" She dashed out of the room. We heard a toilet flush and then Ari came holding bananas.
"Who's ready to go camping?" She asked a huge grin on her face. Why does Ari remind me of a four year old?
*Even later
"Joey and Ari's unicorn are coming!" Mike said over the phone.
"Unicorns aren't," I started to say.
"If you were going to say unicorns aren't real," Mike said, "I'd be mistaken because you wouldn't dare do such a thing." I laughed.
"Shut up and get ready," I said, "Come when you are, and bring lot and lost of soda, okay? Great, gotta go!" I hung up.
"Ari!" I said, "get out! I want to shower too!"
"I looooove to sing in the shower!" I heard Ari sing, "because, it makes an echo sometimes! I love it when I can make bubbles out of my shampoo! Because, it is, so coooooooool!" After ten minutes she came out.
"You have, shampoo in your hair," I said.
"I know," Ari said, "I just wanted to see what it looks like." She waddled to the mirror because she had the towel around her. She looked int he mirror and admired her bubble crown and she waddled back. I heard the shower turn back on and her song continued.
"Ugh!" I said. I walked to the counter and started putting the toiletries in a bag. As I was walking back to my suitcase, I slipped on the soapy water she dragged out.
"UGH ARI!" I yelled.
"Yes?" she asked stepping out with an innocent smile, "I'm done."
"Finally!" I said getting up. I got ready for my shower and hopped in.
"Ahh!" I said jumping away from the water. She stole all the hot water.
"Ari!" I yelled.
"Yes dear?" She said in a sing song voice.
"I'm going to murder you," I said.
"Ha," she said, "Love see you try." After showering in liquid ice, we finished getting ready and had everything out the door and in Grandpa's truck. Everyone was there, except Nate. He finally came and he got out with a grim expression on his face.
"Guys, uh," he said, "My parents are making me take."
"You guys again," we heard Daniel's voice.
"Daniel," Nate finished.
"Ew," I said.
"You're still here?" Ari said.
"He's still alive?" Addy said.
"Guys be nice," Ivory said, "Hi."
"Bleh," Daniel said.
"Never mind," Ivory said, "Do whatever you want." She got in the car and scowled at Daniel.
"So, Danny boy," I said, "ever been camping before?"
"Yeah," he said with a shrug.
"That's great!" I said with fake enthusiasm, "Guys! Daniel just volunteered to set the tents up for us!"
"Hey, what?" Daniel said, "I did not."
"Careful brother," Nate whispered, "You don't want to question Alex's orders." I smiled sweetly and went to the truck.

"The other day," Joey sang.
"The other day," we sang back.
"I met a bear."
"I met a bear."
"Out in the woods," he said.
"Out in the woods," we echoed.
"Oh, way out there," he said.
"Oh way out there."
"The other say I met a bear! Out in the woods oh way out there!"

"If your happy and you know it clap your hands!" Ari sang.
"If your happy and you know it clap your hands!" We clapped.
"If your happy and you know it, then your face would surely show it. If you happy and you know it, clap your hands!"

"Baa, baa, white sheep," we were so tired by now, "have you any bowls? Yes sir, yes sir, tree bags and a full. One for my master, and one for the lame, one for the little toy, who looks like a drain."

"We here!" Joey said.
"Wha?" We said jumping up.
"You guys are tired!" Joey said, "It's only eight!"
"You aren't tired?" Daniel snapped, "Aren't old men supposed to sleep all day?" We all gasped.
"You mister just urned yourself the duty of cleaning up after dinner!" Ari said, "Joey is not old! And he never, ever sleeps." Daniel rolled his eyes. We stepped out and we all gasped.
"Wow," Ari said, "This place is, magnificent." It was. It was all green. A green canopy of leaves blocked the sky. The grass was soft and luscious with flowers everywhere.
"How did you find this place?" Ivory asked.
"Oh," Joey said, "Pinky the unicorn should it to me." I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but laugh.
"It's like a fairytale," I said, "I feel like I'm in a movie or a book."
"Is this still California?" Edward asked. Joey shrugged.
"Enough questions and let's enjoy!" He said grinning form ear to ear.

*****************************
Hey! It's a bit longer, but it's pretty boring, I know. It's 10:15 pm and I just KNOW I'm going to be late fore school tomorrow. I hope you liked it! Comment. Vote. Anything! OHHHHH and my new cover was made by my amazing sister *captcray* (minus the * I just added them for affect) go read her stories, she's awesome!
Did you know that the song 'Jingle Bells' was originally written for Thanksgiving? Wow. Just wow. Stay amazing!