Just Another Day

Spider-Man will defeat all the mistakes later!

Ari:

Chocolate chip pancakes have never tasted so bland. Curious George has never been so dumb. And Edward, well, he's just Edward.

"Ari, stop moving," Edward mumbled, "Stop, right there."

"But, but, mid chew?" I complained.

"Welcome to my world," Ivory said laughing.

"I'm almost done," Edward said. A few minutes of having unchewed pancake in my mouth, he finished. He handed the picture to me smiling like a little kid handing in a report.

Ivory:

"Wow, Ed," Ari said, "Your really good. Thank you." She kissed his cheek. You know that annoying voice in your head? Yeah, for the first time in a while, she spoke up.

Why are you letting her kiss your man? What the heck? Where did that come out of?

She's stealing your man! Do something!

She's also like ten years older then him! I wanted to strangle myself now.

Look at the way they're talking! You need to step up your game!

For one, I don't have a game and two, why am I talking to myself in my head?

"Ivory, earth to Ivory," Ari said waving her hand in my face.

"Uh, sorry," I said, "Yeah?" Ari rolled her eyes.

"I was saying," Ari repeated, "Why don't we go to the park. Edward can do his art thingy and we can just chill."

Chill with the girl who's trying to steal your man? No way!

"Sure," I said, "Sounds great."

"Ooh, okay!" Ari said, "I'll just get clothes on!" She hurried upstairs and Edward started eating the rest of her pancakes. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"What?" he said his mouth full, "She did leave it unattended." I smiled slightly

"It is true," I said. So, I took a fork and we started eating her pancakes. Ari came down a few minutes later.

"Let's go!" She said.

"Go where?" Addy said popping around the corner.

"Oh, we were just going to the park, wanna come?" Ari asked.

No! No! No! The voice in my head complained, Edward used to have a crush on her! I ignored it and smiled. She was also, like ten years older then him.

"Yay!" Addy said, "Eddy, I want a picture of me too." Edward laughed.

"Yes ma'am!" he said saluting.

He never salutes us, the voice in my head whined. What is her issue? We walked to the park.

"Hey Ivory," Edward said, "knock knock."

"Who's there?" I asked, this is his third knock knock joke and they were NOT funny. At all.

"Olive," he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Olive who?" I asked playing dumb.

"Olive yooouuu!" He said.

"Ari, are we almost there?" I groaned.

"Almost," Ari said. Ari is kinda scared of cars now, so we're walking to the park. She said it would only be ten minutes, but with Edward's stupid jokes, it seems twenty times longer.