Our secret

(Gerard's POV)
(Peterick, Petekey, Frerard, and Frikey)

Me and Patrick were best friends. When Fall Out Boy won at the Grammies we decided to get to know each other. Ever since me and him have done everything together. I never thought I'd say this. Especially since I'm dating Frank, but Patrick has been on my mind a lot recently. I'm not sure why but all I can do is just think about him y'know? I don't want to tell him though, since he's dating Pete Wentz. It's early in the morning. Ray crashed on the couch last night. Mikey is in his room, and Frank is right beside me. "Morning sunshine." Frank said with a grin. "Morning." I reply my voice shaky. I take another sip of my coffee enjoying every last drop. Frank kisses my forehead and sits on the couch practically sitting on Ray. They start to quarrel. I wonder what Patrick is doing. Perhaps he's playing on his guitar, or maybe he's singing? I can't not think of him. I get my phone to call him. Surprisingly he picks up right away. "Hello?" He calls in a giggle. "Hey Trick, it's me Gerard." I say "Oh hey Gee! What's up?" He replies with a perky voice. "Want to hang out today?" I choke on my words afraid of the answer even though he hangout everyday. "What kind of question is that? Ofcourse!" He replies. I love to hear him say that. I tell the others where I'm going then I head out the door. I meet up with Patrick at their tour bus. I run up to him with my arms open. I wrap them around him. He giggles and wraps his hands around me. I touch his face. His cheeks were soft and bright red while the rest of him was a pale color. I grab his hand and I slowly put it up to my face. Patrick giggled and closes his fingers. I inch towards Patrick cupping his face. I am so tempted to kiss him, but I don't want him to be mad with me. He awkwardly smiles at me. I can't take it anymore. I bring my face towards his. I kiss his lips. They are soft and tastes like sweet berries. I was expecting him to pull away but instead he moved closer to me, kissing me back hard. He finally pulls away with tears in his eyes. He starts to cry. I hug him gently bringing him up to my chest. He digs his face in my shirt and wipes his tears on it. "I-i'm a cheater!" Patrick sobbed. I held him close to me. "No its my fault I should have never kissed I-" Patrick interrupted me with a kiss. I look surprised at him. "Fuck Pete." He said "what?" I ask him with concern. "Fuck him. He cheated first. With Mikey. He told Mikey we broke up." Patrick said with tears running down his face. I hug Patrick. I still didn't have a reason to break up with Frank. I loved Frank and didn't want to break his heart. I took Patrick back to our apartment. Frank ran up and kissed me on the cheek. Patrick looked down at his shoes. I touched his ass which made him jump out of his skin. I smiled at Frank and bent down to kiss him. I told him me and Patrick were gonna read and go through comics. "Alright baby. Me and Ray are gonna go for a walk." When he said that was odd because they never liked each other. We walked past Mikey's door. He stood up and hugged Patrick. "Hey, I'm sorry that Pete dumped you. Why did he?" Mikey asked with concern. "He didn't." Patrick mumbled. Patrick grabbed my hand and lead me to my bedroom. He sat on the bed with his hands in his lap. I sit next to him kissing him on the neck. He wraps his arms around me hugging me to death. I smile at him. Going in for a kiss he stops me. "We can't Gee. Pete may have cheated on me but you and Frank are still together." Patrick says his eyes watery. I touch his hands they were cold and shaky. "It's alright." I say "Our relationship can be a secret." I go in to kiss him again. He lets me this time. He lays on the bed making small noises. I get on top of him still kissing him. He puts his hand on my shoulders. I slide my tongue into his mouth. We both pull away. Spit coming from out mouths, and our breaths quick and hard. I cuddle up to him, resting my head on his neck. Sooner or later Frank gets home with Ray and Patrick leaves. The secret still between us. This goes on for a couple months until Patrick confronts Pete. Pete doesn't deny it and apologizes. Mikey breaks up with Pete. Mikey and Frank start to hang out more. Frank breaks up with me sobbing. I tell him it's fine. Now, Mikey and Frank are together. I'm still dating Patrick. It's the best it's gonna get.