Chapter 5

"Ok! Let's go get you a Poketch!" Dawn yells, dragging me behind her. I was still amazed that cities can be this large. Lilycove is defiantly smaller.

"We're going to go the trainers school! I want to find a way to beat Perish Song!" Barry shouts, dragging Lucas a different way. Absol follows me. Swellow was somewhere else, I haven't had the chance to return her yet.

"We're here!" Dawn says, letting go of my wrist. People streamed in and out of the large building, at least 7 stories high. Good thing I'm not afraid of heights.

"Ok," I say. We enter the building, and walk to the front desk.

"Hello, Dawn. Did your poketch break again?" the lady at the front counter said. This girl must break her poketch a lot if the lady at the front counter knows her name by heart.

"No, I'm here to get my friend a poketch. She's new to Sinnoh."

"Hi," I say, waving my hand.

"Alright, here you go!" the woman says after Dawn handed her some coupons.

"The just give them for free?" I ask, walking out of the store next to Dawn. I hand put the poketch on my wrist, and it's pretty comfy. I like the poketch. It has a clock, a doodle board, and some other cool apps, including a map. My Pokenav was safely tucked away in my backpack.

"We have to give them coupons. If we don't have them, they aren't free. I normally have them, since my poketch breaks a lot," Dawn responds, tweaking with her poketch.

"Do you break it, or does it crash?"

"Uh...I'm normally the culprit," Dawn laughs. I laugh with her. All these people I've met are really nice.

"So, how do you get back here?"

"I fly with Staraptor," Dawn answers. I accidently bump into someone.

"Hey, watch were you're going!" the man who I bumped into shouts. He looks mad.

"Uh...sorry. We have to go..." Dawn stutters, pulling me up. She grabs my wrist and starts running. I'm pulled behind her.

"What's up with that?" I ask, looking around. That man didn't look that bad. He just needed a tooth brush, really badly.

"Part of Team Chaos. He's evil. They are way eviler than Team Hope, I mean... just... they are evil," Dawn responds, panting. These people are eviler than Team Hope? Well, Team Hope isn't evil, but it should get some attention away from us for a bit.

"Let's just go meet up with the boys at the trainer school," Dawn says. She starts walking, not waiting for a response.

"How long has Team Chaos been around?" I ask.

"About ten years now. They're planning on expanding to other regions. I'm not surprised you haven't heard about them. The leader is..." Dawn stopped when I glanced over at her.

"How do you know so much stuff?" I ask again. We're only a few minutes away from the trainer school now, according to my Poketch.

"My dad is the leader," Dawn whispers. I instantly feel bad for her. I mean, I'm willingly part of Team Hope, but she isn't. People must look down on her, thinking she'll be just like her father. "I hate him. He's evil."

"I used to be friends with someone part of Team Hope," I find myself saying. "He tried to convince me to join, but I didn't."

The truth was, when my brother was 15 and I was 7, the same time I got Absol, he started Team Hope. 8 years ago, Team Hope started. That means Team Chaos has been around longer than us. Wonder why we have the spotlight instead of them.