Afton Family Reunion

I've been waiting for SO long to finally start writing these, since I currently don't know how Emily and Henry's life styles are gonna be. Just know that the only thing that's probably gonna change every once in a while is gonna be designs, but other than that everything should stay the same-ish. I also don't have a cover yet-...sorry-
Spirit Type
-Orange is a spirit who has suffered in their past life
-Red is an Angry spirit
-Purple is a spirit who seeks revenge
-Blue is a restless spirit
-White is a regretful spirit. If the wings are grey it means they don't fully regret what they could've done in the past
-Magenta is a heartbroken spirit
-Yellow is a deceitful spirit, they can shapeshift into objects or people and copy their voice
-Pink is a violent spirit
Angel- A spirit who went to Heaven
Neutral- A spirit who never left Earth
Fallen Angel- A spirit who left Heaven without permission or an Angel who harmed or killed someone

But that should be coming soon!
_________________________________

Chapter 1
Reliving the Past

Jeremy was currently working on an engine of a truck. Soot, oil, and grease covered his hands, and shirt. A light layer of sweat was beaded on his forehead as he began to change the oil. "Eggs," a familiar, robotic voice spoke from on of the front corners kf the large garage. "Yes Molten?" Jeremy responded, now tighening a screw on the engine. Molten hesitated their question, not sure if it was a good idea to ask.

"Did you have a family?"

Jeremy froze. He stared down at the engine like some invisible force had stopped him from continuing. "Uh- yeah," he replied quietly. "Where are they?" Molten asked after a moment. "I....I'm not sure about what happened to my little sister, but everyone else is dead," Jeremy answered. Molten looked down at the ground, thinking about how to change the subject to something less sensitive.

"Did you have a home, before Mr. Emily and your own?" They settled with that question. They didn't want to admit it, but they did care about "Eggs."

Jeremy smiled a bit and placed the wrench down on the engine, picking up a towel and attempting to clean his hands. Although it barely did anything. He turned around, now facing Molten. He walked towards the animatronic and sat down infront of them. "I did," he replied.

"Can we go and see this house?" Molten asked. Jeremy stayed silent for a moment before sighing and nodding, "but you'll have to wait until I get cleaned up at home."

Jeremy stood up and went back to working on the lone engine still sitting in the truck.

Three Hours Later...

It had been 30 minutes since the two had made it home. The first thing Jeremy did was quickly get to the bathroom to clean up before anyone noticed him. Charlie had a tendency to jump into hugs and Jeremy didn't want to get her dirty.

Molten was using their wires to make a makeshift hammock which strung down from the ceiling. They chatted with Daniel and Gabriel, the two boys seemed to be cracking jokes that Molten didn't understand. Daniel made a mental note to ask Jeremy later on if he could add humour to Moltens database.

Jeremy stepped out into the living room, cleaned up.

"You ready to go Molten?" He asked, looking up at the animatronic. Molten jumped down, unlatching their wires from the ceiling and landing on the ground with a thud. "We've been waiting for 31 minutes and 10 seconds," Molten replied. "So I guess that's a yes?" Jeremy asked, smiling.