THANK YOU

I know it's been a long time since I wrote this fanfic. I remember I started writing this book back in 2017 and after 2019 I took a long hiatus.
I decided to come back to end the book instead of continuing it because I feel the ideas covered in this book have really progressed towards the first httyd movie.
To me, it feels like an accomplishment for completing this book. It took me so long for it to be done and for it to grow. By now, this book has reached 27.5k reads, which is incredible!

I'm also not really in the httyd fandom anymore. I love the httyd movies and series, but I guess I grew out of the fandom. I would say I'm still kinda a fan. Anyway, now I've moved on to other fandoms and writing fanfics for those fandoms. 

I just want to say thank you so much for being with me through this journey. I really appreciate all the support and love. I especially enjoyed meeting my readers and being part of this writing process. 

Thank you all for your support. If you want to keep supporting my stories, please follow my other account @Jenny-Tj. I publish originals there. I also have another account called @TheRavenScout, which is dedicated to fanfictions from a fandom I'm currently in. 

Please stay safe and keep working on reaching your dreams. 

Peace

-HttydFanatic