Chapter 11

Sadie

Meeting Yovanna, Justin's girlfriend was okay. She seemed nice but also kinda judgy. Anyways we're still here at the dance studio. I picked up on 8 routines so far. It's almost 5pm. We got here at around 11am.

Justin's sitting in the back by the doorway talking to Yovanna as she lays her head on his shoulder. They were laughing and smiling then Justin's attention switched to me. He gave me a big smile and waved.

I waved back and mouthed the words "You watching?" He nodded and kept his eyes on me as me, Sierra, Kaelyn and Lexie ran the routine for Reflection by Fifth Harmony. I would occasionally look over to See If he was still watching and he was with a huge smile.

When I finished the dance I looked and saw Justin standing up along with Yovanna and from what it looks like they were arguing.  I Couldn't hear what was being said because the music was still playing. I saw how mad Justin got so I ran over to him.

Justin

"Justin! I'm over here trying to talk to you but you're too fucking focused on her!!"

"Sorry that I wanna watch my daughter dance after having been in a cast for about a month."

"She's not even blood"

"But she's still family. My daughter."

"Is this how it's gonna be for now on Justin?"

"What are you talking about"

"Now that she's in the picture it's all about her? Never gonna have Time for a relationship?"

"Well Sadie's under my wing. I have to take care of her and be there for her."

"So you wanna break up?"

"Yovanna I Never fucking said that! You Needa chill. You just motherfucking met her a few hours ago and you're gonna give me this bullshit?!"

"I'm not saying you need to ignore her but I Can't promise you I'll Stay If you keep ignoring me."

"One Time Yovanna! One god damn time I ignored you. Okay? I'll admit that. But it has Never Been constant."

Yovanna was about to say something until she was interrupted by Sadie running over and hugging me.

"Hey kiddo."

"Justin. Just think about what I said.  I gotta go."

With that Yovanna picked up her things and left. I looked down at Sadie.

"You okay?"

"Yeah.... eveything is just fine."

"Uh ok."

"Class over?"

"Yeah. Break free was our last dance."

"Alright. Ready to get going?"

"Sure."

I helped Sadie grab her bags and we headed to the car. The whole drive home I kept in mind what Yovanna told me.

***

More Mf Dramaa ✊ Lmao

Comment
Vote ❤❤❤❤❤❤