Chapter 24

Sean

I got out of my shower, wrapping a towel Around my waist. I walked over to my phone checking my messages before getting dressed.

Bieber: What time should I go up there?

Me: Around 8 or 9pm

Bieber: Ight thx

I set my phone back on the charger and slid on some briefs, black jeans, and a red shirt. I put on some shoes and went over to Sadie's room. I knocked just to be sure and after i got no response i slowly opened the door.

She was still fast asleep in the bed. I knew that she'd be more grumpy if i kept bothering and poking her so walked over to her speaker that was playing her iPod playlist softly and chose a song that would wake her up. I picked Where Are U Now by Jack U and Diplo featuring of course Jb himself.

I skipped right to the drop of the song and turned the speakers up to 100 and let it blast. Sadie jumped up amd fell right onto the floor. I couldnt help but laugh my ass off as i continued dancing crazily. I skipped over to Sadie who gave me a death glare.

I lifted her off the floor and tossed her over my shoulders and spinning around. I heard her laughing hysterically as i did the same. The song finally came to and end and i dropped her onto the mattress. We kept our pace at laughing until we both took a few deep breaths.

"Are you awake now?"

"Nope."

She stated as she shoved her face into her pillow. I grabbed her by her ankles and then holding her up by her waist upside down and swaying her side to side. She started laughing again. Her face turning a bright red.

"I-i cant b-breatheeeee bahhaaahaha!!"

"Thats what you get for not getting up"

"Ok Okayyy hahahahahahahaha im...im awakeee!!!"

I chuckled and flipped her over so her feet can set on the floor. I gave her a long stare with a serious face as i walked out the door and she held her hands up in surrender.

Sadie

Digitour Is finallyyy hereee yeesss

Once i finally caught my breath i took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I let my hair air dry as i changed into a white t shirt that says "nothing to wear" in black lettering and some black highwaisted shorts. After getting all my essentials for the day, i slid on my brown combat boots and then let the day begin.

-

We were all waiting Outside the venue (A/n: Im just going by my own digitour experience) The doors opened and Vip which included myself went inside first. Soon Everyone was in and there were different sections set up.

The first wall was Twaimz and Ricky Thompson. We got pictures with them and some girls started singing the Llama song. As i stood in between Ricly and Twaimz i looked to my left before the picture was taken and i saw Hayes Grier looking at me at the next wall. He smiled when he saw that i noticed.

I smiled back and finished my time with Twaimz and Ricky. It was soon time to go to the next wall which was Hayes, Sam Pottorf and Dylan Dauzat. I hughed all the boys and stood between Dylan and Sam. Hayes casually swapped positions with Sam and he now had his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

We got the picture taken and I had Dylan and Sam sign my phone case. As i went to ask Hayes to sign it he started a conversation with me.

"You're name's Sadie isnt it?"

"Yeah"

"Wow. You're an amazing dancer. And justin bieber is your dad right?"

"Yeah and thank you so much it means a lot. Like i love you so much."