chp.2 unfamiliar territory

Y/N pov

Finally its winter break I can sit around and do nothing and my parents are for the week cause they had to fly to another part of the country for my moms bestfriends wedding and they left me alone.

It's a good thing that they left early cause it seemed that their original planned flight would have taken too long so they had to leave insanely early.

I woke up at around 12 pm.

I went downstairs to get something to eat when I saw we ran out of milk.

I sign in annoyance and get dressed I grad my light jacket and scarf cause the store is only a 5 minute walk.

As I make my way to the store I hear voices behind me.

???: what the fuck are you doing your gonna get us caught!!

Whoever that was is bad at whispering

Now me being me I thought it would be a "great" idea to see who spoke.

I pretend to keep walking and I run around the corner I lived in this town for all of my life so far so I know the ins and outa of this town.

I walk behind the voice and see something I thought I would never see in my life.

???: is he gone?

One of the voices say.

I got closer to get a better look at these creatures one was wearing something that looked like a suit and had white hair and had 2 horns pointing behind it, the one next to it had black hair and black horns with small white stripes and spoke with a southern accent and wore ripped black clothing.

And the last one which happened to be the tallest and was in the front which I assumed to be the boss had big horns with even black and white lines on them and wore something resembling that of old western style clothing seemed to be holding the white haired creatures mouth shut.

???: shut the fuck up moxxie you're gonna get us caught.

???: The client said he wanted this done quickly and quietly and so far we havent done jack shit with you flapping your big ass lips.

The thing known as moxxie spoke

Moxxie: sir with all do respect your the one who all most got us caught cause you peeked out to see and chose this awful hiding spot.

The other creature who was the same hight as the one known as Moxxie spoke next.

???: now, now boys now is not the time to bicker now Moxxie apologize to Blitzo, and Blitzo to Moxxie.

Moxxie: *sign* I-I,m sorry sir.

The taller creature now known as Blitzo then said.

Blitzo: Satan's sake fine I'm s-s-so sor.

???: Just say it Blitzo.

Blitzo: Fine I'm s-sorry moxxie.

???: There now was that so hard?

Blitzo: Actually Mils it was

Moxxie: thanks Millie.

By the way the creature known as Blitzo spoke I'm going to assume they are Demons.

Cause everyone I know says gods sake and these thinks look like demons and use satan and not god so these things probably are demons.

But what peaked my interest the most was the book that Bltzo was holding it looks...familiar and I don't know why.

Thinkg I've seen enough for to day I try to leave but then like every clichè I step on something that's loud enough to make noise and catch thier attention.