chp.5 The first step

Y/n pov:

Was I lazily walk to the bathroom I am still not used to my new look so I scared my self.

Octavia pov:

I heard screaming so I go to check on Y/n to make he's ok, I knock on the door.

Octavia: Hey you ok?

Y/n: Y-Yeah just freaked myself out is all.

Octavia: Ok just wanted to make sure your ok.

Octavia: Hey you wanna go out for a bit?

Y/n: Yeah gimme a sec

After a few minutes he comes out of his room and now that I decide to get a good look at him, before I didn't realize how cute he looked.

Wait did I really just say that!?!?

Y/n: Hey Via you ok?

Octavia: Y-Yeah I'm good, wait what did you call me?

Y/n: Via, is that at problem?

Octavia: No it's fine it just only my dad has called me that, but let's just go.

Y/n: Okay

While we're out I couldn't stop glancing at him

What is wrong with me come on get ahold of yourself Octavia!!

Y/n: Umm via why are you staring at me?

SHIT!!

Octavia: O-Oh sorry j-just list in thought is all hehe

Y/n: Oh gotcha

Octavia: Hey umm you wanna head back we've been out for a while

Y/n: Sure!

Octavia: Also you wanna hear this new song I've been listening to it's by Fuck you dad

Y/n: By who!??

Octavia: it's a band

Y/n: umm sure always up to expand my musical taste, plus having some of your personality traits might help

Octavia: Oh yeah I forgot about that, well hear take a listen.

Y/n: *humming to the song* Hey this is really good

Octavia: *blushing* G-Glad you like it

Wait am I blush it can't be... there is now way I'm falling for him it's only been two days how the fuck!!

Y/n: Hey via you ok?, your Blushing

Octavia: O-Oh y-yeah I-I fine!

Y/n: You look cute when you blush

He cups his mouth

Y/n: I said that out loud

My face feels like it's on fire if I could see my own face it probably looks like a tomato

Octavia: W-What!?

Y/n: S-Sorry it j-just slipped

Octavia: N-No your good I was just taken by surprise is all, oh look where here hehe

When we enter the house there I see my dad sitting in a chair facing us.

Stolas: You two were out for a while have fun?

Octavia, Y/n: Yeah

Stolas: Good, good well were leaving soon you two have fun

Octavia, Y/n: We will

Stolas: Love owls

We both turn into tomatoes

Octavia: DAD!!!

Stolas: I'm just teasing darling *giggle*

Octavia: Its not like that dad!!

Stolas: Ok, ok I'll stop hehe

Octavia: Ugh!!, you are just so weird sometimes!

Octavia: Come on Y/n let's go

Y/n: O-Okay

We make it to my room and u close the door we sit on my bed not looking at each other for a few minutes I was gonna say something to break the ice but Y/n spoke up first.

Y/n: So, you got any video games

Octavia: Any?!, pffth we have a whole room dedicated to all the games I have.

Y/n: Sweet let's go then

We make our way to the game room and i can tell he's impressed with how big the tv and game collection is.

He's so flabbergasted he doesn't even know what he wants to play

But he finally picks one and goes to town.

He looks so cute when he's focused- Ach!! Stop Octavia there is know way your falling in love with a human...But it's hard to take my eyes off of him especially since he looks like a demon and genderbent version of me, but still.

I can't help but blush whenever I look at him he's so into it and focused like nothing can break him out of this trance and its oddly adorable.

Y/n: Wow I can't believe I've never played this before it's so fun!

Octavia: I'm glad you like it cutie-

After I realize what I just said it was to late, we were both reder than the pentagram(sun).

Octavia: I-I'm gonna go get something to drink drd!

Y/n: O-Ok

I try to speed walk out of the room but not make it too obvious that I'm trying to leave once I'm out of the room I then run down the hall for a second or two.

Octavia: WHAT IN THE 9 RINGS WAS THAT!!?!?!?

Octavia: There is No way I just said that!!

My face feels super warm like I've got a fever.

Octavia: Great Octavia you just HAD to make it weird didn't you, *sign* well if you did like him now we wont resipricate the same feelings all because you had to open your big fat mouth!!, UGH!!!

I take a few minutes to calm down before going back in, when I go in the air feels weird we just sit their in silence, then I finally speak up.

Octavia: H-Hey look I'm sorry if I made things awkward it wasn't my intention it just...slipped put y'know??

He then pauses the game and faces me, I thought he was gonna tell me of for making it weird and damaging our friendship but in fact quite the opposite happened and needless to say I was surprised.

Y/n: No your ok infact I wanted to talk to you about that, because ever since I saw you yesterday I can't stop thinking about you and I think it might be because... Octavia I think....

I love you!

(Hey everyone sorry that this chapter is so short but I'll try to make the next one longer I'm not experienced in Romance so take it easy on me, but the next chapter is gonna be more action packed I.M.P. will be returning and make things a little harder for these two love owls, mabye agian I'm not good at this, but until then bye!!~)