chp.4 A job left unfinished

Octavia pov:

I'm chilling in my room when I hear a knock at the door.

I go to see who it is and it's the human, I relived that he's ok.

But it looks like he's just staring into space.

I wave my hand in front of him

Octavia: Hey uh you ok?

Y/n: Huh?, oh yeah sorry, yeah I'm good.

Octavia: Glad yo hear that hey um you wanna come in?

Y/n: Y-Yeah sure.

He looks around my room clearly shocked and a little nervous.

Y/n: wow there is alot of cool and strange stuff in here.

Octavia: meh, when you're rich and important you can buy anything.

Y/n: oh wow so how important are we talking are you like, royalty or something?

He asked half jokingly about almost seriously.

Octavia: Y-Yes actually.

He looked surprised like he probably didn't expect to be right.

Y/n: W-Wait you're actually royalty?

Octavia: Yup I'm part of the Goetia family.

Y/n: I swear I've heard that name before.

Octavia: What, Goetia?

Y/n: Yes.

Octavia: well if you were from hell I wouldn't be surprised, but since your a human how do you know about my last name?

Y/n: If my memory serves me right I learned about that name in school.

Octavia: Wait humans known about my family?

Y/n: Yes I believe we were talking about an old family from the B.C.E. era it was about a man named Antoni Goetia.

Octavia: T-That's my Grandfather!

Y/n: R-Really?!?

Octavia: Yeah he told me about his life on Earth. About how me made a deal with satan to become rich and powerful, and how satan tasked him with Garding an ancient Book called the Grimoire.

Y/n: That to

Octavia: You also know about the Grimoire?

Y/n: Yeah Antoni was tasked with guarding it but when people caught on to his strange behavior they hung him, but because he did a great job guarding the book he got a second chance in hell to he on or the devils most important people's and had to guard the book in his eternal afterlife.

Octavia: I'm surprised that human schools learned about this.

Y/n: I mean he did influence alot of the technology, Mesuring system,
And afew other things.

Octavia: Y-Yeah I guess that would make sense then...um hey you wanna walk around and go get afew things while you stay here?

Y/n: sure but...how are we gonna do this cuae a human in hell isn't a normal things is it?

Octavia: No your right we'll have to get you a disguise, and I know just the person to help, follow me.

We leave my room and head to our living area, all the while the human is oing and awing at almost everything, which is to be expected when you live in a massive fancy house but when it's your house it's not so impressive.

We get to the living room and there I see my dad sitting reading a book.

Octavia: Hey dad

Stolas: Yes via dear what can I help you with?