Denki x LittleSpace! Reader

CW (Current warning): Little space, gender neutral reader, denki is a cg (caregiver), nonsexual, reader is little non-verbal.

"No! You turn left you damn idiot!" Bakugou yelled at Denki while he was playing some sort of game. He was trying to teach him how to get passed a certain boss but you tuned him out halfway through.
      This was your friend group, the Bakusquad with Mina, Sero, Bakugou, Kirishima, Denki, and you. You an the Bakusquad are glue together, you guys are great friends, especially you and Denki. He was a great friend, a little perverted but you knew him beyond that and he was a really chill and vibey dude.
      You were hanging out with them obviously.
      You really wished you could listen but you couldn't, you had been trying not to slip into little space all week because you were working hard on a assignment and when you were done, all you wanted to do was hang out with your friends, but small you had different plans.
      Once your in little space you usually stay there for a good hour or two it might be longer because of how much you've been avoiding slipping into the space. The more you thought about your LittleSpace you subconsciously started slipping into it. Until Mina shook you on the shoulder is when you had zoned back in and realized you were in little space,
      "Hey 'reader' are you okay? You seemed like you zoned out." Mina asked, you nodded, staying quiet knowing your voice would have definitely betrayed you, so you stayed quiet.
      Your mannerisms became more childish and you were laughing with everyone, no one had seemed to notice as far as you were concerned. After 7pm you decided you would dismiss yourself, you told them you went off the bed early because you were really tired but you really just wanted to regress in your room.
      But there was someone who caught up with your act and knew what might have been going on. So after you left a little while after everyone decided it was probably best to go to bed early as well. Everyone in the bakusquad decided to go to their rooms, meanwhile Denki went to yours instead of his.
      He knocked on your door, Music played from your room it was very quiet and little steps came to the door and opened it showing what you were wearing.
      You were wearing a hoodie that was clearly oversized for you, it was f/c with a little patch of your favorite animal on the pockets. You had some shorts on with some socks that came up to your knees to match. You had a stuffed toy that was your favorite animal, it looked a little worn and the eyes were a little scratched up.
      Denki looked at you and said you looked nice, he asked if he could come in which you happily let him in, you had a little blanket on the floor which was surrounded by some of your other stuffies, one if them being a dinosaur making Denki smile. You ran over to them and sat down patting the floor signaling Denki to come over too! So he did.
      Denki looked at you with little smile on his faced and asked.
      "Hey little one, are you small right now?" To which you nodded and he giggled.
      "Would you like me to be your caregiver? I've been one before and I would like to be one again, if you're okay with that and don't have one I would be willing to!" He said, enthusiasm filling his voice. You smiled as your eyes lit up, you would finally have a caregiver and it was one of your good friends too! It felt great, you nodded your head vigorously, Denki moved his hands onto your shoulders and you stopped nodding. He looked at you and moved his hand to your face.
      You looked at his hand tensing up a little bit because you didn't know what was gonna happen, Denki noticed this and stopped, he looked at you and asked.
      "Is it okay if I give you a head pat little one?" You looked at him.
      "Yes please!" You squeaked out, your tiny voice giving Denki butterflies and he moved his hand to your head and proceeded to mess up your hair instead of head pats but you didn't mind.
      The rest of the night you and Denki spent, drinking f/d (favorite drink), talking about big you troubles, watching some cartoons, coloring, and by the end of the night you were cuddling with the Blonde haired boy, while he rubbed your back to make you fall asleep.

Word count: 786