chapter 6

Hey guys i am super super super sorry for the late update! And that picture its basically from the comic! If u havent read it please go read the comic!  Go to google and look up behind the darkness comic deviant art.  It should have three comics on there.  Just to say i cried. But anyways heres the story!  Oh and one last thing!

Thank you so much to Aprilxcasey12 for giving me motivation for this story again and for give me ideas for this!  You are AWESOME!  and thank you for leaving comments and voting!

Ok now for the story!

******************************

*???? Pov*

I was jumping frok rooftop to rooftop bored out of my mind. 

"uggggggggg this is so boring! " i said to myself.

I went to the edge of the building i was on and sat down and took out my phone.  I took out my earbuds and put them in.  The first song that came on was 'fast car' by taio cruz. "man i love this song! "

As i was looking around i saw a shadow on another rooftop. I looke closer and it looked like there was only one.  I got out my bow and arrow and slowly made my way to where i saw the figure. 

"hello? " i called out.  I mentally face palmed.  Really?  You have got to be kidding me! That was a really stupid move! 

I moved out of the way just in time to see a throwing star being thrown at me.  "hey dude is that really necessary! I mean come on! " i yelled. 

"what are you doing out here and who are you?" the person demanded.  It sounded like a male. 

"ok...one!  Thats none your business!  And two!  The names caitlyn" i said.  "ok now who are you and why are u hiding? "

"the names midnight... And if you see me you will probably scream and run away" midnight said. 

"awwe it cant be that bad! Trust me i seen worse! " i said.  "really like what? " he asked me.  "well lets see...i seen a giant dog, a giant fish with robot legs,  a giant spider,  may i go on? " i said with a smirk. 

"*sigh* fine... " he said as he stepped out of the shadows. He was a mutant turtle.  He was wearing black rappings abd had a black masked and carried a chain and a bow and arrow.  I stared at him wide eyed and i couldnt even talk "...cool... " i finally breathed out.  "what?" he gave me a confused look. 

"dude you are totally awesome! " i said smiling. 

He blushed alittle. "thanks... But my 'brothers' wouldnt think so" he said.

"why not? " i asked.  " well you see i try to make my brothers happy...and keep them calm... And have fun... But one night on patrol i messed everything up, supposably,
And they blamed it on me that my older brother got hurt.  So i couldnt take it anymore!  Now i vow to this day i will get my revenge" he replied. 

"wow dude...thats deep" i said.  "ok since i told you my story...whats ur family like? " he asked. 

I inhaled sharply not wanting to say.  I blinked several times so the tears wont fall.  "hey you ok? " he asked.  "look if you dont to tell me its fine"

"nah its ok... So a day before my 10th birthday...we were on our way back home... And this car crossed over into our lane... He hit us head on... He killed my parents and my little sister and older sister... I was the only one that survived.  They said that when they found me i was unconscious and barely breathing... So i spent the next month in the hospital... They told me about what happened to my family... Actually in less than 3 weeks it would be 7 years ago since that happened... " i said as a tears were flowing from my eyes like a waterfall. 

"oh dudette im sorry to hear about that. "
Midnight said. 

"its fine...now i live by myself in an abandoned building... "

"hey if u need a place to stay... Here... Its my number" he said handing me a piece of paper.  "thanks! " i said as i went to hug him.  He backed away.  "what? Whats wrong? " i asked very confused. 

"you see i havent had a hug in along time... And i never really felt something like this in a long time... " he said.

"like what? " i asked

"i havent felt so close to a person in a long time... Thank you" he said.  "your welcome! " i smiled at him,  which made him smile back.  "can i have that hug now?" i asked.  "sure" he replied. 

I gave him a hug and felt something wet drip on my shoulder.  "midnight? "

"oh im sorry... " he said wyping a tear away.  "hey dude its fine! " i said. 

We just sat there the rest of the night and talked until i fell asleep.  Hah oh wow!  Nice going caitlyn! Falling asleep already!

*midnights pov*

Caitlyn fell asleep and so i picked her up and headed towards shredders lair. 

When i got there i sat her in the room next to mine.  I looked at her and felt something... But what was it? 

Could it be that i like her... Or maybe more than like? 

Love? 

*****************************
Hey guys! Will caitlyn be able to change midnights life and bring back the old mikey? Please comment and vote on what you thought about it!  Please no negative comments! 

Love yall! 

FUDGE CAKING MUFFINS

BOOYAKASHA!!!!!!

BYE!

~megan