4k reads!

Hey guys...

Midnight: ok whats up with you... You were hyper for the past couple days....

Me: literally! I couldnt stop laughing for the past couple days! And the weird thing is i didnt have any sugary stuff! Im just naturally hyper! And-

Raph: shut it already!

Me: BE NICE TO MEEEEEE!!!!! IM THE AUTHOR HERE!!!!

Leo: just get to the point megan

Me: SHHHHH DONT SAY MY NAME!

Donnie: but at the end of every chapter you write you-

Me: ok! So what i was gonna say to yall is that....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone but me: GET TO THE POINT ALREADY!!!!!!

me: OK GEEZ! So as you can tell by the title...... I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR GETTING ME OVER 4000 READS!!!!!

YALL ARE AMAZING!!!!

HOLY CHILUPAS (i think thats how you spell it if i spelled it wrong please let me know)

SORRY IM STILL REALLY HYPER AND I DONT KNOW WHY! IM NATURALLY LIKE THIS I GUESS! but i did fall asleep today in study hall... That was a good nap... But the rain outside was pouring so hard and loud that it was banging against the window that it woke me up :/ WHY RAIN?! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!?!

WELP...

IM GONNA GO NOW! I THINK A STORM IS COMING! HOLY CHEEZEITS I DONT LIKE STORMS!!!!

AND YES... I LIKE TO SHOUT RANDOM THINGS!

LOVE YOU ALL MY FUDGE CAKING MUFFIN FRIENDS!!!!

BOOYAKASHA!!!!!

BYE!!!!!

~megan

Donnie: see what i mean?

Me: shut it! Shut it forever! (ok if you ever watched big time rush on nick... Then you know where this came from! Hahaha i laughed so hard at that scene!!!!!)

And enjoy the theme song from 'star vs the forces of evil' I really like the show cuz my personality is soooooo much like stars!