1.1

Ok I admit it, I may not be the nicest person... Who am I kidding? That's an understatement.

     'Mean'. 'Cruel'. 'Bitch'. Hell that's not even the worse I've been called. They're all right though.

     All the words I've said to others have been much harsher. It was bound to catch up to me some day. With all of the utterly ridiculous things that I've said and done to everyone I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner. Surprised how they were able to put up with it for so long to be honest. I've lost everything and I deserve it.

     Well not everything. That's a bit of an exaggeration. My family is still rich after all. Sure my dad may not be the mayor anymore since his 8 years are up but we still live in the hotel he owns of course. Even if we didn't Audrey is still the best fashion designer in New York and would still have money. So I haven't lost everything.

     But here I am walking to school today, hair down, wearing my glass over my sleep deprived face, earphones in my ears, a white cashmere cropped hoodie accompanied by yellow and black striped bergdorf wide legged pants and, white bottega sandals. Still always have to wear designer to please Audrey. Funny, I can remember her name but she can never seem to remember mine.

     I haven't drove in the limo to school in almost forever. Clears my head I guess.  Anyway first day of senior year since I've decided to go back to normal school again . I stopped going to school after... Sabrina stopped -following me around- hanging out with me... which was well deserved. Especially after the last thing I did to her. Remember her New York boyfriend? Yea... I may have ruined that for her. It's what made me realize I'm actually a terrible person. All the things I've done was low but this was the lowest.

                                ~ 8 Months Ago ~
"Camille, your father said we should do some ridiculous bonding activity or something of the sort," mother said as she rolled her eyes which I missed while rummaging through my closet from the excitement I had when my father announced that my mother had agreed to hang out with me. "Shouldn't you have had your servant girl already picked something out for you? You're wasting my time Clarie," she said with a look of utter repulsiveness.

"Servant girl...? Oh you mean Sabrina! She's not really a servant, more of a lackey but she's also my friend. Also she was busy on a date today so we're hanging out tomorrow." I reply still trying to get the new designer shoes daddy had gifted me.

"Friend? Clarissa what have I told you? We don't have time for friends, friends don't serve any beneficial value therefore are a waste of time. Wait! Did you say date?!" Mother said with not only confusion but disgust in her voice

"Oh yea, she caught some feelings at some ridiculous dance to a boy when we went on the trip to New York. At first I was repulsed by why she would want him too especially with him have no status but I guess they're happy so," I said finally slipping on my shoes ready to head out. She stopped me by my shoulders and bent down into my face.

"Chloe how can you let your servant girl have a relationship before you? That will be utterly embarrassing for you at school! You want your status to drop?! Embarrass me??"

"Well i tried to be with Adrikins but he already has a girlfriend, Kagami... and she's kind of scary..." i whisper that last part. "And all the other guys at school are utterly undateable. I would rather be seen single than be with one of them" I cross my arms in a huff.

"Well then it's simple, you will just have to break them up." Mother said standing back up straightly.

"Break them up?" I asked questioning her authority. Mother is normally what I look up to but I don't know, something about this felt devastatingly wrong.