♥EP.1♥

♥JISOO POV♥
As i left leaving Jungkook dumb founded..i go to my old room where i always cried and paint a lot of different flowers..

I sat on my bed,there was someone who opened the door my room..

♥QUEEN DARA♥:Sweetie?

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:M-mother..wh-why are you here?

♥QUEEN DARA♥:Sweetie,tell me the truth,do you really have reletonship with Jungkook?

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:U-uhmm,h-how did you know that mother?

♥QUEEN DARA♥:I heard the two of you..

I can see that tears fall from my mother's eye..

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:I-i'm..sorry,i'm so sorry mother..we keep it as a secret...

♥QUEEN DARA♥:It's okay..but,do you still love Jungkook?

I nodded as a yes..then tears fall from my eyes too,that's why mother hug me..

♥QUEEN DARA♥:Don't worry..i'm not mad,the both of you can be together..

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:What do you mean mother?..how about the rules..

♥QUEEN DARA♥:Is because Jungkook i-----

My mother was cutted because my freinds Jennie,Rose and Solar cam to my room..

♥PRINCESS ROSE♥:Bestieee!!!!

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:Hi Rose,Hi Jennie,Hi Solar..

♥PRINCESS SOLAR♥:Woww..you are such a georgous queen..

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:Hahah,thank you..

Princess Rose and Princess Solar are very close to me,except Jennie..Jennie is always avoiding me,even if we are freinds..

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:Hi Jennie..

I got no response from her,making me like a stupid queen..she just disespect me..

I can't believe that..

♥PRINCESS ROSE AND PRINCESS SOLAR♥:Let paint..

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:Yeah sure..come on

We paint a lot of Flowers..we took 2 or 3 hours painting a lot of paints..my room become a painting room..

But it's okay to me..

♥JENNIE POV♥
I was staring at Rose,Solar and Jisoo painting some boring flowers,you see i just come here to see my baby boy..

That's why i go and find him..

Then after 5 minutes of looking to him,i saw him talking with his freinds Prince Jin,Prince Mark and to his brother Prince hoseok..that's why i come closer to them,and disturb them..

♥PRINCESS JENNIE♥:Hello,King Jungkook..

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:Oh,Hi Princess Jennie..nice to meet you.

♥PRINCESS JENNIE♥:Yeah,me too..can i talk with you guys?

♥PRINCE JIN♥:Yeah sure..

♥PRINCE MARK♥:It will be fun..

♥PRINCE HOSEOK♥:Uhmm,i'll just go to my cousin Lisa..

Let me admit it..i like Jungkook very much,he is so handsome,and such a hot King..i want to be his Queen..after all his wedding with Sana is cancelled..

That is why,i have a chance to him..

While we are talking..Jisoo,Rose and Solar came closer to us..