♥EP.2♥

♥JISOO POV♥
I can't sleep,because i'm still thinking about what mom said earlier..i went to my balcony,and there i saw Jungkook oppa,drinking some coffee..

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:J-Jagi?

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:Oh..Jagi,why are you not yet sleeping?

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:I can't sleep..but,i have a question to you..

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:What is it?

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:What is the true reason why did you cancelled your wedding with Princess Sana?
And second..why didn't you comeback to escape with me before?

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:First of all..i formed some feelings towards Princess Sana,because i heard the news that you are now engaged with Prince Taehyung and you already have a son..that's why we decided to get married..but before our wedding started,i heard Sana talking to someone in the phone..and saying that she will take all our treasures in our treasure room..that is why i cancelled the wedding..and second thought..i didn't comeback to get you because Mother and Father are having a meeting with the Minotozaki family together with me and Sana..we took so long that is why i didn't have a time,and when it's already done..there's a lot of guards around my room outside and also outside our palace..But i'm really sorry Jisoo..i apologize

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:It's okay..now i know the reasons..

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:How about you?you've been really silent today..is there a problem?

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:N-no..i'm just thinking about Jungwoo's birthday next month..

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:Oh really?

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:Yup..and everyone is invited,except his father..

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:Wae?

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:He..lied to me,he said he will not leave me and will not betrayed me..but he leave us and i saw him kissing Princess Tzuyu at that time..

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:What kind of a father is that Kim fvcking Taehyung..he is so selfish.

♥NEXT DAY♥

I woke up in the morning..i went to the bathroom and started my shower routine..

After that i went down stairs and i eat with Father,Mother,Lisa and Jungwoo..

♥PRINCE JUNGWOO♥:Annyoenghaseyo eomma..

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:Hello sweetie..did you sleep well last night?

♥PRINCE JUNGWOO♥:Ne mom..

♥QUEEN DARA♥:Jisoo,let's eat now

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:Okay mom

I sat beside Jungwoo since he always wants to stick with me..
We started eating,then Jungkook went down stairs since he sleep here last night..

♥QUEEN DARA♥:Oh,Jungkook eat now..go sit beside Jisoo..

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:Ah,okay auntie..

I'm the middle of Jungwoo and Jungkook..

♥PRINCE JUNGWOO♥:Uncle Jungkook?

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:Yes Jungwoo?

♥PRINCE JUNGWOO♥:Mhmm,can you come with me and mom in our school?

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:Why?

♥PRINCE JUNGWOO♥:Because our teacher said we have to bring our Mom and Dad..well i have a mom but i have no dad..can you pretend that's you are my dad?please uncle?

♥KING LEE MIN HO♥:Are you sure about that Jungwoo?

♥PRINCE JUNGWOO♥:Yes Grandpa..please uncle Jungkook..and besides we're look alike,right?you have a bunny smile also me..

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:Uhhh,okay..

♥PRINCE JUNGWOO♥:Yey!!!!!your the best uncle ever!!!

I didn't get to speak since i'm still shocked of what Jungwoo ask to Jungkook..s-seriously?he will prentend that he is father of Jungwoo?..

Then i stood up and took Jungkook's risk and we went to a corner

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:Jagi,what is it?

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:Are you sure your gonna pretend to be Jungwoo's father?

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:Uhh,yeah..besides i want to feel to have your own family..i want to have a son and a loving wife like you

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:O-okay..

Since i bring him to a corner where no one will see us..he hug me and kiss me to my forehead..

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:Love you..

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:Love you too..

♥TIME SKIP♥

Jungkook went to Jungwoo's school together with Jisoo and her son,all of them are happy especially Jungkook,because he get to hangout with his niece and his one and only Jagi..Jisoo..

♥QUEEN JISOO♥:Thank you for being with me oppa..

♥KING JUNGKOOK♥:No problem Jagi..

Then King Jungkook kiss Jisoo lips..

TO BE CONTINUED

What do you think guys?does Jungkook fit to be Jungwoo's father and what does Queen Dara means at the last chapter?

Comment down below