Chapter 1

"Yea,almost done!" i screamed at my mom from upstairs. Well, adoptive mother. When i was 11, my parents boarded a flight to Chicago for the winter. The plane had a malfunction and crashed.

Nicloe then decided to adopt a child and found me. That incident had left a deep scar in me that i'd probably never get through. We've finished packing the whole house and I was pretty exited to move to California. Now mom and dad, her husband Jionni, were just waiting on me downstairs.

I quickly finished zipping my last bag and dragged it down the rugged stairs. "You sure you didnt leave anything honey?" mom asked me. "Yea, im sure." i smiled. She double thought everything out and we all got in the van on our way towards the airport.

The thing that was going to be most difficult was Sam. I'd known her since 7th grade and we almost always spent most our lives together. Before i deported, we swore to eachother we'd txt and video chat eachother everyday. Once we arrived at the airport, we were on our way.

I was glad i got a window seat so i'd be able to see the whole thing. "You exited baby?" mom asked me probably noticing me quirming a little in my seat. "Oh, yea! I seriously cant wait to get there already!" i said enthusiasticly. "Good," she smiled," cause when we get there, me and dad have a suprise." "Sounds great!" i replied with a smile.

"Mommy its not fair i wanted to sit with Jen!" Lorenzo pouted i his baby-manly voice he had. Lorenzo is my baby brother mom had 3 years after adopting me. I chuckled with the knowledge of how much my little man loved me. "Its okay Lolo! Mommy's in the middle so she can take better care of us!" i explained reaching for his chubby hand as he pouted.

A few hours into the flight, we arrived. 'Finally!' i thought as i streched inside the airport. We all walked out as I held Lorenzo's hand on the way out. Straight from Jersey, mom took care of everything...and I mean EVERYTHING. There was a man holding a sign with our last name on it, 'Polizzi' in writing.

We walked over and climbed into the prepared limo. Then we were driven over to our new house. And there was the new car mom and dad had just purchased too. "Oh shit!" i gasped noticing the huge house just on the hill above the beach. "You like it?" mom asked. "Love!" i corrected not taking my eyes off it. I then noticed the car. "aww man is this a fucking Porche!" i gasped running over to it. "Yup!" mom responded, then she continued, "but, uh...come with me first. But close your eyes." she motioned me to follow her with her fingers. I did as told and followed as she guided me into the garage. "Suprise!" she yelled letting me go. I let my vision clear as i noticed what was in front of me. I screamed...LOUD.

It was a Cadillac Escalade. "oh my God! Thankyou!Thankyou!Thankyou!" i repeated as i hugged her tightly. 'Youre welcome! Anything for my baby girl. But remember you still cant drive it until you pass your driving test in a year." she smiled as she held my chin up with her fingers. "Go on! get in!" she said enthusiasticly. I quickly got into the black, extremely shiny car. It was AMAZING.

________________________________________

Hey guys! So, Ive been reading many stories on WattPad and this is my first time starting one on here! I write many stories but felt like sharing them publicly. BTW sorry this chapter was boring.

I promise it gets better!! Next chapter she'll meet Niall!!:D Please leave comments and suggestions! Thanks!:))