Chapter 2 ~TWO MONTHS LATER~

"Here you go sir!" i said as the man took his bag smiling. We re-established the Men's Clothing shop here in Malibu and its usually crowded which keeps me and mom busy while dad's at his job and Lorenzo's in the back of the store playing his addicting video games.

Todays's pretty empty, so mom let me take care of it while she took Lorenzo to his monthly doctor's check-up. At least the store had a slight view of the beach though, as well as our house. I suddenly started thinking it out. One day I have two nearly broke parents in New Jersey, now I've been adopted by a rich couple and live on the beach...what the fuck. I started going on all my accounts on the internet, nothing much interesting.

After a couple more hours of fiddling with my phone and attending rarely appearing costumers, I was exhausted. Luckily it was about an hour until I can finally close and go home.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

I hear the bell ring indicating another costumer walked in. Its now 7:00 then i can leave in an hour. "Hi, may i help you..." my voice faded at the end as I looked up kindof recogninzing that blonde boy.His blue eyes suddenly met my brown ones. "uh..yes, I'm looking for a black tuxedo. Something fancy, I have an important meeting tomorrow." he said in his Irish accent looking around. I immediately walked from behind the counter over to where he was. "uh, sure. We have excelent ones over here." i said. Good thing i wasnt that bad at hiding my feelings.

I hope. "Aahhh. Yes, this is what i need!" he said picking out a suit. "Perfect! If you'll follow me over here please." i said going towards the cash register, trying so hard to keep it professional. "That'll be, $826.57 please." i said as i scanned it. He pulled out his wallet handing me his credit card. As i scanned it, i couldnt help myself. "Umm, im sorry. But, um... youre...arent you that guy from One Direction...uh,Niall Horan?" i said, feeling stupid for even asking. "Why yes love, I am." he smiled. I chuckled a bit, "Im sorry, I kindof figured since my friend's obsessed with your band!" i said as calmly as possible,"Uhh, would you mind?" I asked pulling out my phone. "Of course!" he said grabbing it. I cuddled next to him as he took the pic of us. "There you go, love!" he said handing it back. "Thanks. My friend's gonna freak!" i smiled followed with a hug. Finally, what it felt like...'Horan Hug' as the fans call it. I'd never really been a huge fan but I recognize then since Sam used to be so obsessed with them in 8th grade.