iii. you could always join us

Harlow placed her bags by the door as Julie went into the bathroom

Harlow placed her bags by the door as Julie went into the bathroom. They were leaving for California today. She went to fix her hair in the mirror when there was a knock on the door. She went and answered it. It was Dean. "Hey, you guys almost ready?" He asked. "Yeah, Julie's just in the bathroom." Harlow said, moving out of the way and letting Dean in. They both sat on Harlow's bed in an awkward silence. The sexual tension in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

They turned to look at each other and they both leaned in. Harlow's hands went to Dean's neck as his went to her waist. Their lips met in a sloppy, passionate kiss. Dean moved them so that Harlow was lying on the bed with him on top of her. He hooked one of her legs around his waist as he slid his tongue into her mouth. Harlow tugged on his hair and he moaned into her mouth before trailing his kisses down the side of her face and to her neck.

"Hey, Harlow! Are- Woah!" Julie said, coming out of the bathroom. Harlow and Dean jumped apart. She licked her lips. "I'm just gonna act like I didn't see anything." Julie said, going to grab her bags. Harlow walked over to the mirror to fix her hair again. Julie left the room and Dean walked over to Harlow and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You're mine." He said, kissing her on the neck again.

***

Harlow and Dean walked over to the rest of the team at the airport. They had gone to get coffee. Dean sat down in the seat next to Fulton and pulled Harlow onto his lap. Everyone besides Julie stared at them in confusion before Harlow glared at them all. "Okay. Now that everyone's here, here's your tickets." Coach Bombay said and handed them out.

Harlow grabbed hers and learned she was sitting with Julie and Connie. Mr Tibbles came over to the group. "Alright, let's go. The plane is ready." He said. The group stood up and grabbed their bags. Dean wrapped his arm around Harlow's shoulders as they walked towards the gate. They split up when they got on the plane and sat in their own seats. Dean sat up ahead with Fulton and Kenny, while Harlow sat near the back with Connie and Julie. Connie went to say something but Harlow held her hand up. "No." She said, closing her eyes and going to sleep.

***

"Now the rooming arrangements are Harlow, Julie, and Connie, Fulton and Dean, Charlie, Adam, Averman, and Guy, and Golberg, Kenny, Dwayne, Luis." Ms McKay said as she handed out the room keys. The girls' room key was handed to Harlow but Julie took it from her hands. "Bitch." She said. They went to walk upstairs but Dean grabbed onto Harlow's arm. He turned her around and his hands went to her waist while Harlow's went to his face. He kissed her deeply before pulling away.

Harlow smirked before walking towards the elevator with Julie and Connie. "You guys are disgusting." Julie said as they got into the elevator. "Okay. I don't care." Harlow said. "Are you guys always like this?" Connie asked. "Pretty much, yeah." The twins responded. "Great." Connie said. The elevator stopped on the fourth floor and the girls got out and walked to their room. Julie unlocked the door. Harlow threw her things on the bed closest to the door.

"So, you and Dean, huh?" Connie asked. "What about it?" "It's cute. You guys work well together." She responded. Harlow smiled. She really did like him. "Alright, I'll see you later." She said, grabbing her team USA tracksuit and heading to Dean and Fulton's room. She knocked on the door and Dean answered it. He didn't waste no time in dragging her in and pinning her against the door once it was closed. Harlow threw her tracksuit to the side as Dean picked her up and placed her on his bed.

Her shirt was quickly discarded and his soon followed. They were so caught up in each other they didn't notice Fulton come out of the bathroom. "Oh god. Do you want me to leave?" He asked, looking anywhere but them. His cheeks were flushed and Harlow could see that he was hard. Her and Dean looked at each other and then back at Fulton with smirks on their faces. "You could always join us." Harlow said.

Fulton snapped his head back over to them. "What?" He stuttered out. "You heard her. Join us." Dean clarified. Harlow stood up and walked over to him. She moved her hands under his sweatshirt and felt his abs. "Are you okay with this?" She asked. Fulton nodded. Dean leaned back on his elbows on the bed as Harlow kissed Fulton. Her hands went to his long, dark hair as his went to her hips. She walked backwards so they both fell on the bed next to Dean. He started sucking on her neck as she still kissed Fulton, whose hands moved down to slip off her jeans.

                                                                                                ***

Harlow fixed her hair after putting on her tracksuit. She moved her hair so that it covered the hickeys that Dean and Fulton had left on her neck. "Someone's gonna see it." She said, turning to the boys. "Let them. Let them know that your ours." Dean said. Fulton looked confused. Dean turned to him. "Oh yeah. You're a part of this now too, you know." "Alright, fine by me." He said and then the new throuple left to go and meet the rest of the team.

                                                                                                ***

"Welcome to Los Angeles, California, and the Junior Goodwill Games, as teams around the world arrive to compete in both winter and summer events. The USA is expected to score well in the medal count, especially in basketball, swimming, and hockey." The announcer said over the speakers as Mr Tibbles led them through the arenas.  "And there's team USA hockey, led by coach Gordon Bombay. They're looking fit and anxious to begin the competition."