In that cafe, we meet... {Chapter 2}

A/N: (ANOTHER CHAPTER TO REMAKE AHSHDBSJDBD)

Aether's POV

   It's 5 o'clock, I have to go out looking for food, time to get ready... I tidy up my slightly messy hair and braid it neatly.

*This is 700$ for you, call me if you ran out, from Lumine*.

   Ah... I don't want to ask for Lumine's money, I'd better find a job. I took 66$ and put them in my small bag. I left my apartment. I'd rather just walk than take the car.

   10 minutes passed, I still haven't found any single comfortable cafe. Not long after, a drop of rain dripped down my nose. "Well it's going to rain, I forgot to bring an umbrella.."

"Hello!"

"AHH!" I was surprised to hear that voice.

"Ah sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!"

"Oh.. ah it's okay, Uhm.. you need something..?"

"No no, I saw that you don't have an umbrella, so I came here to share this umbrella with you."

"Eh why do you want to share your umbrella?"

"I live in that apartment, and I'm on floor 2"

"Oh, I see.."

   The two braided boy named Venti smiled and share his umbrella, and of course as I said thanks, I really appreciate about it.

"Ehe~ and my name is Venti by the way"

"Greetings Venti, my name is Aether"

"Okay, Aether. Where were you going to?"

"Looking for a comfortable cafe, but still haven't found it..."

"Oh! I know a cafe that is perfect for you"

"Really? Where is it?"

"Let's walk together, I want to go to that cafe too"

"Okay thank you Venti"

"You're welcome!"

A/N Pov's

   Aether and Venti walked together, Venti led to several places so Aether could find out the location of the Cafe.

   Venti also introduces some places that Aether doesn't know about. They had arrived at the cafe. Aether was amazed because the cafe does looked nice and comfortable.

"This place is great, ah I can even stay here forever, haha"

"Yep, especially the food, let's order something"

   Aether and Venti stepped in front of the cashier. There was a man with a high pony and red hair.

"Hi Diluuuuc, the usual drink please~!" said Venti whose words seemed to be teasing someone.

   "Yes, it will be made soon," Diluc said, calmly.

   "I also brought a new friend! His name is Aether"

   Venti pulled Aether's hand to the cashier's desk, Venti casually walked to the music venue and smiled by himself.

   "Hi, Mr. Diluc right?" Aether said, waving his hand and smiling at Diluc.

   Instantly, Diluc was lost for a while because of Aether's smile.

   "Just call me Diluc.." Diluc immediately looked down because he couldn't stand seeing Aether's face directly.

"Now, what do you want to order?"

"Two sandwiches and a warm lemon tea."

"Alright, please have a seat, your order will be arrived soon"

Aether Harem Modern AU (English)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें