in the very morning day {Chapter 3}

*Ringing Alarm*

.

..

...

....

"Huh..?"

Aether got up from his bed

"..2:39 am? It should be ringing at 4 o'clock, maybe I set the clock wrong"

   Aether stretched out his hand and immediately got up despite waking up in the early morning. Aether took a towel and went to take a shower while wiping his eyes. Even though the temperature is not too cold, Aether still uses warm water. Aether really likes the warm water because it feels very comfortable.

After finished taking a bath...

"Ahhh, how fresh..."

   Aether went to his room and changed clothes

"I wana go out and get some fresh air, I mean I wanna know how's the scenery outside in the middle of the night."

   Aether walked out from his apartment with his cellphone. He locked the door and walked out around the apartment. Suddenly he saw someone who looked like familiar on the balcony, and it was actually is Diluc, Aether came to see him.

   "Hi Diluc~ I didn't know you lived here too" Aether greeted with a warm smile as he waved.

   "A-ah.. Aether- uhm.. why are you still awake at this hour" Diluc was a bit surprised because Aether was with him alone on the balcony.

"I set my alarm wrong, so I got up, go take a shower and walk around here, while it's quiet"

"Oh.."

"I'm in room 30, you?"

"Room 34"

"Ah you live with Kaeya?"

"Huh..? Yes, how did you know?"

"He helped me move my things yesterday. While chatting, Kaeya also mentioned that he lived with someone, I didn't know it was you."

   Diluc stunned, looking at Aether and turned his head down.

"May ask if you have any relationship with Kaeya..?"

"...No, Kaeya and I don't have a close relationship, so we're not very close but not enemies. I don't know how to put it."

"Oh.. so just friends?"

"...I do not know."

"Even though I don't interact with him often or talk much, I still think of him as my brother... but he can be a jerk sometimes."

"Oh, I see.."

   They were silent for a moment, Aether looked up at the sky, daydreaming and smiling by himself, the wind began to blow out and blow Aether's hair.

   Suddenly a light smile showed up on Diluc face as he stares at Aether's beautiful face with a smile that warmed Diluc's heart.

How fascinating...

Sorry if it's short, I'll be up later, I'm still in school, hwehe