A dream friend

So many children have the privilege to grow up with their parents but Camilla wasn't part of those lucky children.

Camilla grew up in an orphanage and was adopted at the age of 16 by a woman named Ruby who had a daughter, Ashley.

The day Camilla was adopted she felt so happy, happy that at least she'll have a family, somewhere to call home but to Ruby she was just a servant that she could use for free without spending money unless she decided to. Ruby was also a widow her husband was involved in a car crash and died so since then it's been just Ruby and Ashley.

  Unaware of Ruby's plans Camilla was so excited because finally she had a mother and she could know how motherly love felt like, though it will be different since she wasn't her biological mother but at least she had someone to call Mother and a girl same age as her waiting for her at home who she could call sister.

  When they arrived at Ruby's home Ashley rushed to greet her mum and also give her a hug then she looked at Camilla and said 

"I'm Ashley I'm guessing you are the girl mum told me about my new sister. What's your name?"
Camilla grinned and replied

"yes we are sisters now and I assure you we are going to have so much fun. My name is Camilla" 

  Ashley giggled and complimented Camilla's jacket, Camilla complimented Ashley's hair and eyes.

"Mum I like Camilla" 

Ashley said to her mum holding Camila's hand

"yes honey it's great because you'll be living together now"

Ruby said to Ashley before turning to Camilla

"go inside and clean up the living room I'm expecting some visitors"

Ruby commanded

"but mum she just got here she needs to rest"

Ashley protested

"it's okay Ash I'll do it" 

Camilla responded calmly

"it's the least she can do for me because I adopted her homeless self into my house"

Ruby said rolling her eyes

"mum don't say that. Don't worry Camilla I'll help you we'll do it together as sisters"

Ashley said holding Camilla's hand and leading her to the living room

"young lady you won't talk to me like that"

Ruby shouted at Ashley

"not when my mum is unfair to my new sister"

Ashley shouted back 

"how dare you Ashley go to your room now! I'll deal with you later"

Ruby commanded. In response Ashley grumbled and ran to her room but Camilla went to clean the living room herself with one question in her mind

"does this mean I will be treated like a maid?" 

She brushed it off  saying she owed it to her new mum for adopting her. By the time she was done she was tired and hungry. She ate the food Ruby gave her and went to sleep.

"Hey there little lady"

a man greeted her in her dream

"who are you?"

She asked

"I'm Joe I live in your dream"

the man replied