Chapter 6

Back at Ruby's place Camilla went into Ruby's room

"mom are you... "

"shut your mouth and get out you little devil"

A frustrated Ruby yelled interrupting Camilla

"oh my, sixteen years later and you are still wicked"

Lydia said with a smile

"C-camilla?"

"no it's Lydia, the one whom you killed sixteen years ago, the mother of Ashley the child you stole"

she said, eyes red, blood dripping down her eyes

"No! please please forgive me Lydia I'm so sorry please don't kill me Lydia I beg you"

"oh now you want me to forgive you? oh Ruby we used to be friends but you killed me Ruby you poison me just because you wanted to take over my family, my home. Why Ruby, why? I would have achieved so many things, my future was so bright but you let the devil use you, you ended me. You didn't even let me see my baby girl grow you stole her from me and you thought I was just going to sit and do nothing?"

Lydia lamented crossing her fingers and choking Ruby

"please f-forgive me"

Ruby begged with her hands around her neck

"please don't kill me, you are choking me"

she coughed

"No! I'm not going to kill you just yet. That accident that killed Peter seven years ago I caused it! Yes I did. He was so foolish to have let you control him like that ; having an affair with you when I was still alive and then getting married to you after my death he deserved it. Now you are going to tell Ashley the truth as soon as she steps into this room"

Lydia commanded and vanished living Ruby paralyzed.

She appeared to Ashley still in Camilla's body

"sis what's wrong why are you crying?"

Ashley asked with a concerned look

"oh my dear Ashley I am not your sister I am your mother!"

Lydia revealed. She finally said those four words she had always longed to say to her daughter.

The couldn't hold back those tear that were threatening to break free anymore, she just let them flow after a long wait. She felt different emotions at the same time. Joy, sadness, relief, they were just so many. Sixteen years ago this was all her spirit ever wanted and now that she had gotten it her restless soul could finally go to rest.

"what do you mean?"

Ashley asked surprised

"I'm not joking ash you are my daughter, my blood"

Lydia said still sobbing and hugged Ashley tightly

"I am so sorry for not being in your life this might be the last time I talk to you"